Found Deceased OH - Daryl Jones, 56, Defiance, 23 July 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Defiance man missing since Saturday, vehicle found
3780dd86-9642-45c8-8013-c366a3da8b5b-large16x9_darylleejones.JPG

Daryl Lee Jones, 56, was last seen on Saturday, July 23. His vehicle was found one day later near Goll Woods State Nature Preserve.
http://nbc24.com/news/local/defiance-man-missing-since-saturday-vehicle-found

I feel really bad for this family. Mr. Jones' case isn't even being given a fraction of the attention the other NW OH case has been. He has been missing now for four days.

I hope they find him soon.....but it worries me that his car was found at a nature preserve. Not a good sign. Hoping for the best.

MSM has barely covered it. His family is going through misery too.

My experience reading here is self harm, was he going through anything?

This was posted on Facebook - cited as having been released by the family: "Daryl was last seen by his family at 8am Saturday. He left his house wearing his Security guard uniform from work at Campbells Soup. He was seen on surveillance at the bank withdrawing money. He was seen Saturday around 8pm at a Speedway in Plymouth Michigan where he was confused and unsure of himself. Said he was going to Missouri to visit his brother Ron, who doesn't exist. 10:30pm Saturday there was a report of a knock on the door at a (rural Archbold) residents in which noone was there by the time they answered the door. Daryl's wallet was found at the end of the driveway. Both credit card and debit card was in the wallet. The car was found in ditch a half mile from the house (near Goll Woods, Archbold) Sunday morning. It has a long scratch on passenger side. We think he went in ditch and maybe walked to house for help. 40 firefighters and police searched for him all day Sunday. We are thankful to them for that. We are very worried because he has no means for getting money and has no identification and is confused. Please keep sharing and praying. This wasn't on the news today and we need to reach as many people as we can. Thanks for all the prayers and shares!
Missing Person Alert - Archbold area. Any information contact Defiance Police Department at 419-784-5050"

I was hoping to see he had been found. Anymore updates for him? Praying he is found safe.

I was hoping to see he had been found. Anymore updates for him? Praying he is found safe.

Sadly my wife said there is a "Friends of Fulton County" post about him. No details were given.

So sorry to hear that Daryl has passed but thankfully he has been found. RIP Daryl.

I was hoping they would find him wandering and confused...but safe. Prayers for strength for his family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back