07-27-2016, 03:44 AM #1
CT - Granby, WhtMale UP10037, 18-30, goatee, association with "Ferguson", Sep'77
The Doe Network:
Case File 214UMCT
Reconstruction of VictimUnidentified White Male
- Located on September 4, 1977 in Enders State Park, Granby, Hartford County, Connecticut.
- Cause of death was a fractured skull.
- Date of Death: September 4, 1977
- Estimated age: Mid 20's (Estimated DOB 1952)
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'7"; 140 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair; brown eyes. Hair worn in pony tail. Mole on right ear. Also 4" braided goatee. Two circular scars on right knee. Scar, comma-shaped, on upper left chest. Blood type: B+. Thin build. Evidence found at the scene indicated he had some association with the name "Ferguson".
- Dentals: Dental records and fingerprints available. Some missing and chipped teeth.
- Clothing: Wore medium size, white, knit shirt and medium size yellow corduroy pants.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Granby Police Department
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Needless to say, I like the reconstruction on DoeNet better...
He has DNA, dentals, and fingerprints in NamUs! NamUs also gives the age range as 18-30.
Only one ruleout:
Warren Niederfringer 1948 Connecticut
07-27-2016, 03:54 AM #2
09-03-2016, 04:49 PM #3
Probably a long shot, but could this be Kenneth Beltram? https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/12859/363/ Height is close, weight is close, hair and eye colors match (even the pony tail lol). Only problem is the distance, and where did the girls go?
09-03-2016, 05:32 PM #4Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2014
Shoot, did the artist who did that Namus reconstruction just have to draw the face exactly the way it was found? Creepy.
A picture of Kenneth Beltram would be very helpful here.
By CarlK90245 in forum Identified!Replies: 32Last Post: 06-14-2016, 04:46 PM
By OkieGranny in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 8Last Post: 09-29-2015, 09:55 PM
By Jewels53 in forum Located! Information and SupportReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2014, 02:13 PM
By wfgodot in forum Crimes in the NewsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2013, 10:02 AM
By neese in forum Lisa IrwinReplies: 66Last Post: 11-06-2011, 02:11 AM