07-27-2016, 03:44 AM #1
CT - Granby, WhtMale UP10037, 18-30, goatee, association with "Ferguson", Sep'77
The Doe Network:
Case File 214UMCT
Reconstruction of VictimUnidentified White Male
- Located on September 4, 1977 in Enders State Park, Granby, Hartford County, Connecticut.
- Cause of death was a fractured skull.
- Date of Death: September 4, 1977
- Estimated age: Mid 20's (Estimated DOB 1952)
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'7"; 140 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair; brown eyes. Hair worn in pony tail. Mole on right ear. Also 4" braided goatee. Two circular scars on right knee. Scar, comma-shaped, on upper left chest. Blood type: B+. Thin build. Evidence found at the scene indicated he had some association with the name "Ferguson".
- Dentals: Dental records and fingerprints available. Some missing and chipped teeth.
- Clothing: Wore medium size, white, knit shirt and medium size yellow corduroy pants.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Granby Police Department
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Needless to say, I like the reconstruction on DoeNet better...
He has DNA, dentals, and fingerprints in NamUs! NamUs also gives the age range as 18-30.
Only one ruleout:
Warren Niederfringer 1948 Connecticut
07-27-2016, 03:54 AM #2
09-03-2016, 04:49 PM #3
Probably a long shot, but could this be Kenneth Beltram? https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/12859/363/ Height is close, weight is close, hair and eye colors match (even the pony tail lol). Only problem is the distance, and where did the girls go?
09-03-2016, 05:32 PM #4Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2014
Shoot, did the artist who did that Namus reconstruction just have to draw the face exactly the way it was found? Creepy.
A picture of Kenneth Beltram would be very helpful here.
12-22-2016, 10:24 PM #5Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2016
- United States
12-23-2016, 11:57 PM #6
I found a newspaper article from 1977 about him, unfortunately you have to pay for it. However, here's what i could get for free:
Dead Man Found in State Park
The Hartford Courant (1923-1991) - Hartford, Conn.
Date: Sep 6, 1977
Start Page: 1A
Abstract (Document Summary) GRANBY -- An unidentified man was found, apparently beaten to death, Monday morning in the forest at Enders State Park and the body was taken to the University of Connecticut Medical Center in Farmington for...
Another one, located here: http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/courant/...th+to+Injuries says: (Sept 7, 1977)
GRANBY -- An autopsy Tuesday showed that an unidentified man found dead in a state forest Monday morning died from head and neck injuries, a spokesman for the state medical examiner's office said.
Another from later that month, no abstract http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/courant/...l+Unidentified
And another from November: http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/courant/...ound+in+Granby
After that,he sort of dropped off for a while. But that's what I've found so far while archive diving. Wish they were free...
By CarlK90245 in forum Identified!Replies: 33Last Post: 12-29-2016, 04:23 PM
By OkieGranny in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 8Last Post: 09-29-2015, 09:55 PM
By Jewels53 in forum Located! Information and SupportReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2014, 02:13 PM
By wfgodot in forum Crimes in the NewsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2013, 10:02 AM
By neese in forum Lisa IrwinReplies: 66Last Post: 11-06-2011, 02:11 AM