Unidentified lights reported over the West Coast

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Did any of our West Coast Members observe anything strange?

sterb067.gif

---------

Residents across California and people as far east as Las Vegas reported seeing strange lights in the sky late Wednesday, according to the Vandenberg Air Force Base on the central coast.

Base command staff at Vandenberg, Travis Air Force Base and Edwards Air Force Base said there were no military aircraft in the sky that would have caused the lights. The air force bases also said there were no test missile launches Wednesday. Such tests have, in the past, resulted in light patterns that can be seen in across the California coast.

San Francisco resident Tim Sinclair said the lights appeared to be near the cross at the top of Mt. Davidson Park. Sinclair, who lives near the park, described them as a series of solid lights that appeared to be hovering. When viewed through binoculars, the lights appeared to vibrate, he said.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/10/27/LIGHTS.TMP

Nope, didn't see any lights.. wish I did, however...:p I wonder what it was...

PaperDoll said:
Nope, didn't see any lights.. wish I did, however...:p I wonder what it was...
Too early for Santa & Rudolph!

The Great Pumpkin maybe ???? (I love Charlie Brown) hehe

They've clearly arrived to beam Tom Cruise back home. couldn't be sooner! :woohoo:

When viewed through binoculars, everything appears to vibrate - unless you are a brain surgeon or something else that lets you hold your hands precisely still.

Floh said:
They've clearly arrived to beam Tom Cruise back home. couldn't be sooner! :woohoo:

Oh Floh that is just way funny, I love it.

Casshew said:
Did any of our West Coast Members observe anything strange?

sterb067.gif

---------

Residents across California and people as far east as Las Vegas reported seeing strange lights in the sky late Wednesday, according to the Vandenberg Air Force Base on the central coast.

Base command staff at Vandenberg, Travis Air Force Base and Edwards Air Force Base said there were no military aircraft in the sky that would have caused the lights. The air force bases also said there were no test missile launches Wednesday. Such tests have, in the past, resulted in light patterns that can be seen in across the California coast.

San Francisco resident Tim Sinclair said the lights appeared to be near the cross at the top of Mt. Davidson Park. Sinclair, who lives near the park, described them as a series of solid lights that appeared to be hovering. When viewed through binoculars, the lights appeared to vibrate, he said.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/10/27/LIGHTS.TMP

NOw that I read this, I did see something in the sky last night. I was outback with my dog (she had to potty):D I saw a light in the sky. I thought something streaked across the sky. Wasn't sure what it was at the time. Thought maybe I was seeing things. But when I read this, it jogged my memory. I was thinking at the time it was a shooting star. But seem to be larger than that, I thought at the time.

Wow lilpony, you had a close encounter of the 1st kind

lilpony said:
NOw that I read this, I did see something in the sky last night. I was outback with my dog (she had to potty):D I saw a light in the sky. I thought something streaked across the sky. Wasn't sure what it was at the time. Thought maybe I was seeing things. But when I read this, it jogged my memory. I was thinking at the time it was a shooting star. But seem to be larger than that, I thought at the time.
Did you lose time? They probably abducted you and snatched some ovums for their research:eek:

Linda7NJ said:
Did you lose time? They probably abducted you and snatched some ovums for their research:eek:
For that matter, I did feel a strange sensation. I liked it, if I remember correctly!:p
All I can think of is...do it again, do it again, I liked it, I liked it:doh: :p

Casshew said:
Coz thats the the 3rd kind silly! :doh:
Oh, my mistake..:D I wouldn't mind getting poked and prodded(sp).:doh:

Sounds like da pony may have been probed.

H0NEYWEST said:
Sounds like da pony may have been probed.
Nope sound like Lil pny needs to be probed :D

True story here folks. A bunch of my little league team I was coaching went on a camp out one year. Mrs JDb and I and a couple of others were around the campfire at 2 in the morning. When this bright circle light came down over the lake. It was so bright we could look in peoples tents. As fast as it came down it went up. No one has ever been able to tell us what it was. We even made some calls. The funny part was hearing all the people in thier tents yelling Turn off the Lights.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcerPacer
Back