Britain to hold Diana Death Inquiry

Anyone want to take a bet that the findings will be other than.

No seatbelts
Too Fast
Drunk Driver

NO conspiracy

Originally posted by Hugh
Anyone want to take a bet that the findings will be other than.

No seatbelts
Too Fast
Drunk Driver

NO conspiracy

Hi Hugh... well Dodi's Dad is a pretty vocal guy... he was going on about traffic cameras being purposely turned off along the route and Henri being an agent :dontknow:

Then there is the 'letter' in Diana's handwriting, I wonder if they will look at it?

I think Diana would have survived had she worn her seat belt :(

Casshew you may or may not know much about Mr Al Fayed's history. He is of Egyptian origin and has long hoped to be granted British citizenship. This has been constantly denied because of alleged financial irregularities in his business dealings.
He therefore has a massive beef with the UK establishment.

I dont know what the result will be but I just think that if there was a conspiracy at the highest level it would not have been as messy as this.

Hugh.. does he still own Harrods?

Everytime I hear him in an interview I feel so sorry for him, you can see the grief, hear it in his voice.

I don't know if I believe the conspircy theory but I really think he does... and it's not just a ploy over his beef with the UK.

Hugh... didn't they remove the Queen's warrant, Queen Mom's warrant and prince of wales feathers off the building some time ago?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back