939 users online (167 members and 772 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

VA VIRGINIA police officer denied service at restaurant

July 28, 2016

Virginia police officer denied service at restaurant

A Virginia police officer was refused service at a restaurant Monday because one of the cooks refused to serve her while she was in uniform.

Authorities said the uniformed Alexandria police officer was standing in line at Noodles & Company when the cook came out from the back and told the cashier, “You better pull me off the line, because I'm not serving that,” according to Fox 5 DC.

The department said the cashier and the cook started to laugh and the officer left the restaurant. Police Chief Earl Cook was upset and spoke to management at the restaurant Tuesday. The restaurant said it would conduct an investigation into the incident.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/28...estaurant.html

From the looks on their fb page it is looking like their next quarter earning will be a bit low. jmo
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    From the looks on their fb page it is looking like their next quarter earning will be a bit low. jmo
    Noodles & Company??

Should be
    You aren't suppose to NOT serve people their food

jmo 🐮

We do not tolerate any form of discrimination.

http://patch.com/virginia/oldtownale...xandria-report

If we are able to determine a team member acted in this manner, they will be terminated immediately.

Words matter.

We do not tolerate any form of discrimination.

http://patch.com/virginia/oldtownale...xandria-report

If we are able to determine a team member acted in this manner, they will be terminated immediately.
    GOOD!!!

O/T

Ewwww 😝

Did you catch this??? It was a headline article in the middle of the one you posted! 😮😮😮

Dunkin' Donuts Employee Fired After Allegedly Spraying Cleaning Solution on Doughnuts

http://patch.com/virginia/vienna/s/f...n-on-doughnuts

Thanks

I've become automatically suspicious of most "so-and-so was denied service because of X" until all of the details come out because of the sheer number of hoaxes there has been (e.g. the girl kicked out of KFC, innumerable fake "veteran denied service" stories, etc.)

This is the biggest problem LE has in the US?

N&C have deleted the over 400 post to their FB page.

Words matter.

2 Noodles & Co. employees fired after refusing to serve cop

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/alex...-cop/283419232

“Discrimination of any kind is never tolerated at Noodles & Company. After completing a thorough investigation into the allegations brought to us by a police officer who visited our Alexandria, VA location, we have concluded the two team members in question acted inappropriately and we immediately terminated their employment

Words matter.

N&C have deleted the over 400 post to their FB page.
    What type of posts were they?

Quote Originally Posted by Woodland View Post
    What type of posts were they?
    I did go back and they are still there,over 500 now, they were pretty much post saying they would not be back.

Words matter.

N & C is also posting a sign that Blue Lives Matter. Not sure if that is in the above articles.

A TX McDonald's employee lost his job after refusing to serve an off duty LEO that was there with his family. Also, a Genghis Grill employee lost their job.
    http://www.dallasnews.com/news/state...mcdonald-s.ece

A report that a Zaxby's in NC taunted and served unfit to eat food to deputies.
    http://www.shelbystar.com/news/20160...od-to-deputies

Indirectly, N&C can possibly spur the lead to a higher minimum wage. N&C should make an effort to not replace these 2 terminated employees with like minded employees. Will cost N&C a higher wage to hire a better non-discriminating employee, but it will ensure a respecting public continues to support N&C and other responsible and managed businesses. Also allows the 2 terminated employees a more difficult time finding new job. I bet N&C finds a discerning public watchful of N&C replacing 2 fired employees with 2 like minded employees. N&C has the opportunity to go either way on this. Should be interesting to monitor from the sidelines. I am not a man in blue, but I hope people of blue get to witness food preparation from start to finish as they choose where to eat.
    Last edited by DaleTray; 07-30-2016 at 01:18 PM.

Maybe LE could pack their own lunches from home until the relationship with the public improves to the point where there is no issue with buying food at any outlet. I mean this a new issue with LE - LE had no role here? Jmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodland View Post
    This is the biggest problem LE has in the US?
    Wow, who said that? I think their biggest problem is being ambushed and massacred by kooks with an agenda while they are protecting and serving the public. Did someone from the police department actually say that this was their "biggest problem?" Are they only allowed to have one problem? If so, they would probably choose this one over being assassinated.
    Last edited by CCmakes3; 07-30-2016 at 04:02 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast