1045 users online (210 members and 835 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - Haley Bedsole, 9, Athens County, 28 July 2016

ATHENS, Ohio (WSYX/WTTE) -- The Athens County Sheriff’s Office is currently searching for a missing 9-year old female named Haley Bedsole.

Haley was last seen around 12:00pm on July 28, 2016 near 44 Converse Street in Chauncey wearing purple and orange pajama pants and a pink tie dye tee shirt.

Haley is described as being 4’ tall and 82lbs with brown hair.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Haley please call 911 immediately.

http://abc6onyourside.com/news/local...-athens-county

UPDATE: 3:56PM
    Our office has now confirmed that Haley was last seen at 12:30pm wearing a dark colored hoodie with light colored shorts carrying a multi colored backpack and large duffel bag. Last known direction of travel was down Elm Street in Chauncey toward the railroad tracks.
    https://www.facebook.com/athenscountysheriff/
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    She looks so small to be carrying a backpack and a large duffel bag, if she has runaway she can't have got too far with all that?

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Another pic of Haley. I agree with Skibs, surely she hasn't gotten far with everything she is toting.

https://www.facebook.com/athenscount...type=3&theater
    - Audrey Hepburn

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Missing 9-year-old girl in Athens County has been found (UPDATE)

PUBLISHED: 07/28/16 03:20 PM EDT.UPDATED: ABOUT A MINUTE AGO.
    ATHENS COUNTY, Ohio
    UPDATE: 6:25 p.m.

The Athens County Sheriff's Office said Haley Bedsole has been located and is safe.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads