1175 users online (225 members and 950 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CA - Two police officers shot, one killed, San Diego, 28 July 2016 *Arrests*

Two San Diego police officers shot in Southcrest neighborhood; conditions unknown

Two San Diego police officers have been shot in a Southcrest neighborhood, according to the San Diego Police Department. Their condition is currently unknown.
    http://www.10news.com/news/2-sdpd-of...unknown-072816
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

- Audrey Hepburn

- Audrey Hepburn

I officer dead one suspect in custody. fox news
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    I officer dead one suspect in custody. fox news
    Prayer requested for second officer, in surgery now. So sad.....
    MOO
    Delphi Murders -- Six Thousand Billboards Across the USA
    Reply with Quote is everyone's friend.
    “Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.” Patrick Moynihan
    #metoo

The shooting, which happened at approximately 11 p.m. Thursday, prompted a shelter-in-place for the area surrounding the 3800 block of Boston Avenue, the San Diego Police Department (SDPD) officials confirmed. The location is just west of where Interstate 15 and Interstate 5 meet, near Barrio Loganand Logan Heights, a few miles south of Downtown San Diego.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...388626512.html

The shooting happened late Thursday night on the 3800 block of Acacia Grove Drive, the Chula Vista Police Department (CVPD) said.

http://www.sandiegocounty.gov/probat...ochure_Web.pdf

Words matter.

San Diego Police@SanDiegoPD
    MOO
    Delphi Murders -- Six Thousand Billboards Across the USA
    Reply with Quote is everyone's friend.
    “Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.” Patrick Moynihan
    #metoo

Per Fox News, the deceased officer was part of an anti-gang unit.

- Audrey Hepburn

SWAT standoff underway, man holed up in home

A SWAT standoff has been underway for several hours with a man who is believed to have holed himself up inside a home at South 41st and Epsilon streets.
    Police would not immediately confirm whether the standoff at 4060 Epsilon St. is related to a shooting in the same neighborhood overnight that left one San Diego police officer dead and a second wounded.
    http://www.10news.com/news/swat-stan...led-up-in-home
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by deoneta View Post

Words matter.

wow.......

that area is not good. 15 turns into a SR south of I8. it continues south and ends at 5. that is near the area of chicano park.

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    The shooting, which happened at approximately 11 p.m. Thursday, prompted a shelter-in-place for the area surrounding the 3800 block of Boston Avenue, the San Diego Police Department (SDPD) officials confirmed. The location is just west of where Interstate 15 and Interstate 5 meet, near Barrio Loganand Logan Heights, a few miles south of Downtown San Diego.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...388626512.html

The shooting happened late Thursday night on the 3800 block of Acacia Grove Drive, the Chula Vista Police Department (CVPD) said.

I am willing to bet they were doing a sweep operation and a gangster who knew he had a warrant shot at them.

Quote Originally Posted by deoneta View Post

according to the link in the first post's latest update, they have id a second suspect and he is holed up in a house. is there a standoff?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast