593 users online (64 members and 529 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

KY - Kevin Monsour, 44, Louisville, 28 July 2016

Kevin Monsour left home Thursday 28 July 2016 to drive to work in downtown Louisville. He was last seen at 8.11am at the UPS store (1355 Bardstown road, Louisville). He didn't arrive at his office.

See below poster for his details & details of the car he was driving.

image.jpg

Please note the above is the latest flyer (includes car details).

More details to be added when I have them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sjm_qc; 07-29-2016 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Added Updated flyer
    Hooks up!

This is my boss, websleuthers, please help! Thank you Sjm!
    Baby girl SBHack due May 7
    I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them
    Hooks up

I met him last year at AAJ in Dallas. Shared his poster on Facebook.

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    Any way this could be a traffic accident ? Any overgrown trees or sharp curves where he may have been driving ? Any bodies of water along the roadway ?

Is there a prevailing theory on what may have happened to him ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sjm_qc View Post
    Kevin Monsour left home Thursday 28 July 2016 to drive to work in downtown Louisville. He was last seen at 8.11am at the UPS store (1355 Bardstown road, Louisville). He didn't arrive at his office.

See below poster for his details & details of the car he was driving.

image.jpg

Please note the above is the latest flyer (includes car details).

More details to be added when I have them.
    Hope he is found soon and most of all safe.

I feel like I know him. I used to work at the department of public advocacy in Kentucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    MISSING: Man disappears on his way to work

LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - A Louisville man's family is asking the public to help locate him.

Kevin Monsour, 44, was last seen leaving his home in the Highlands on his way to work. He never showed up at his job downtown.

Monsour was driving a 2009 sage green Toyota Camry with an Obama sticker on the back. He is a white male, 5'7" and weighs about 250 pounds.

Anyone who sees Kevin Monsour or knows where he is should call police at 574-LMPD or email kevinmonsourismissing@gmail.com.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Could he have been targeted by a client?

I see that his legal expertise is vast.

Also, any medical issues ? Have hospitals been checked?
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Have I got this right? I found his law office address by searching his name

Google Map Link

Edit: Updated location of UPS Store
    Last edited by skibaboo; 07-29-2016 at 03:14 PM.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

The UPS store is located at 1355 Bardstown Rd. (thank you for the map Skibaboo, if you could get the UPS location updated and repost it would be much appreciated!)

His family has spoken with the clerk who helped him out at UPS and confirmed the exact time he was there at 8:11AM EST. The family has also gone to the area and reviewed all surveillance footage from nearby businesses, I have not heard if there were any sightings of him or his vehicle on this footage, I just know they went to view what was available. His office is at 312 S. 4th St. in the Marion E. Taylor building. His wife is unsure of his exact route to work that morning, but friends and family have driven possible routes he could have driven and looked for anything suspicious.

Hospitals have been called, phone records and bank records have been checked (there may be one bank account we still need to locate, it would be a business account if so). No information. No emails have been sent out from his addresses since before he was last seen. No calls either. The airport and bus station parking lots have been searched for his vehicle - nothing.

We are hanging and sharing flyers on social media at this point and trying to get more news outlets to spread the word.

He is very involved in AAJ and KJA as well as the legal community as a whole in the Louisville area.

This is his work website http://kentuckyinjuryfirm.com/who-we-are/kevin-monsour/
    This is his LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-monsour-a94a762

He has a teenage daughter, a wife, and very concerned siblings, friends, and coworkers. We really appreciate you all checking in, all of your outreach, kindness, and support.
    I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them
    Hooks up

Have LE pinged his phone?
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

No theories yet.
    No urgently pressing health issues outside of normal issues people in their 40s of his stature may face.
    No vehicle accident or crime reports stand out as being relevant.
    His secretary and partner met to discuss any meetings/issues with current and former clients, so that has been considered and they may have contacted some folks, it was discussed.
    Hooks up

Quote Originally Posted by Momoffourboys View Post
    Have LE pinged his phone?
    He has an Android through Sprint. Sprint stated there was no activity since before he was last seen. The ping information didn't seem helpful, the last ping they had info on was July 25th. I advised the family to follow up with Sprint in case of delay or new activity.
    Hooks up

What is the route like from UPS to his office? Any bodies of water? Any winding roads?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast