1138 users online (217 members and 921 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

GA - B S,12, Hall County, 27 July 2016

Hall County Sheriff’s Office searching for missing 12-year-old

Authorities are searching for a 12-year-old Hall County girl last seen getting into a car early Wednesday morning.
    http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/sect...rticle/118265/
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 08-08-2016 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Change to initials and remove images.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

They say she is in extreme danger. Ive never seen them run soooooo many alerts! IF you see them, call 911 or anyone with information on Smith’s whereabouts is asked to call the Sheriff’s Office’s criminal investigations division at 770-531-6879 or dispatch at 770-536-8812
    “Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive” - Sir Walter Scott
    *This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.*

Sleuthing for Little Miss Christmas (JonBenét Ramsey)
    Sleuthing for Bella Nevaeh Bond (MA Baby Doe)
    Where is William Tyrrell and Deorr Kunz?! Still missing!

Sleuthing for ALL victims. Be the voice. Keep their stories alive--esp the missing!
    Long live Websleuths.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Amber alert issued for 12-year-old believed to be in 'extreme danger'
    The Hall County Sheriff’s Office has issued an Amber Alert for a 12-year-old girl.
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/hall...nger/414002369
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

This is now an Amber Alert. Guys name is Steven Spires.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/AM...13/9367/screen
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Amber alert issued for 12-year-old believed to be in 'extreme danger'

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/hall...nger/414002369
    You out posted me again, Los! Thank you for staying on top of this and all of the other cases!
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I wonder what the circumstances were of the abduction since the mother saw her getting into the car at 2:30 am. Was she sneaking out? Was the mother inside the house and happened to hear something and couldn't stop her in time? Not much info available. I hope she is found soon.....she is so young.

Disgusting that grown men steal little girls. Where is his photo?

I found arrest records for a man in Georgia with the same name that was charged with sexual exploitation of a minor, rape and battery a few years ago. Am I allowed to post the mugshot?

Quote Originally Posted by IGB74 View Post
    I found arrest records for a man in Georgia with the same name that was charged with sexual exploitation of a minor, rape and battery a few years ago. Am I allowed to post the mugshot?
    I think I saw the same thing and I do not think it is him. This Steven has blond hair and blue eyes.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    This is now an Amber Alert. Guys name is Steven Spires.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/AM...13/9367/screen
    There is a discrepancy regarding the date she went missing. Her Amber Alert poster lists 7/29/16, but the Hall County Sheriff's Office linked to the article in the opening post that states she went missing on Wednesday, 7/27. https://www.facebook.com/hallcountysheriff/

Today's date seems more logical, but it also seems unlikely the sheriff's office would link to an article with inaccurate information.

If anyone finds information clarifying this, please post. Thanks.

Interesting posts from MGG. (Change the comments to "Most recent".

https://www.facebook.com/wsbtv/posts/10154578903455695
    - Audrey Hepburn

If the man who took her is her biological father, then it would not seem that she would be in "extreme danger" unless there is more to the story.

Why are there so few details? We need a photo of the man who took her and the license plate number of his car.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/183344303-story

Spires is the girl's biological father who just recently lost custody. Okay I can relax now. This is bad but I highly doubt if she is in danger.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireweed View Post
    http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/183344303-story

Spires is the girl's biological father who just recently lost custody. Okay I can relax now. This is bad but I highly doubt if she is in danger.
    I am so glad they finally reported who he is!
    - Audrey Hepburn

Why did it take them several hours to come out with that information? This whole thing is seriously lacking in details to the point where I am a little suspicious.

1. They only say that she is with a 31 year old man and that she got into a car with him at 2 in the morning.
    2. Because she is 12 and he is 31, I do not think that most people even considered he might be her father.
    3. Apparently no one has a photo of him. Yep. No one has a photo of this guy. Not a single one to share
    4. Additionally no one knows the exact make, model, year and plate number of this guy's car.

I cannot wrap my head around Amber Alerts like this. What is the point of asking the public for help when LE is very clearly holding back information on purpose? It is so odd to me.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast