Identified! GA - Gwinnett Co., Fem Skeletal UP 15616, 20s, in suitcase off I-985, Jul'16 - Jessica Manchini

Backwoods

Reaction score

From your link:

...Police responded to the call at about 11 a.m., Pihera said, and when they arrived and went through the bag they found the remains of what appeared to be an 80-year-old...

That sure seems worded strangely, to me. "80-year-old" seems awfully specific...though I do realize that it may have just have been a casual way of saying "a person of quite advanced age". And all of this is, I think, before the medical examiner has contributed.

Things I'm wondering: How big was the suitcase? Were the remains completely skeletal? Any personal effects?

Sure hope they can make an identification fairly quickly.

Adreiana Burroughs is missing from Conyers, GA (nearby) and is biracial, but she has been missing for a year and is only 15 years old.
http://www.nampn.org/cases/burroughs_adreiana.html

Yissel Morillo is missing from Buford,GA and is Hispanic, but she has also been missing for a year and is even younger than Adreiana. Yissel is also really small, so I doubt she would be mistaken for someone in their 20's. Also, Gwinnett County PD said they have no one missing who matches the description of the remains, and this would be the same jurisdiction, so this is probably not Yissel.
http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1252434/1

So NOT "an 80-year-old" -- somehow I thought not. I think one of the early links said the suitcase was "80 yards into the woods" or something like that. I wonder if someone just misheard what the police officer was saying and "filled in the blank" with the "80".

Eva Fullmer sure does seem like a possibility, sadly. But it is going to be sad, whoever this is.

ETA: I see the Savannah Morning News is picking up the story...but no mention of Eva, as yet. That is going to be rough for those who might care about her in Savannah to read, I'm afraid...whether or not it turns out to be her.

http://savannahnow.com/news/2016-08-01/womans-skull-bones-found-suitcase-near-georgia-interstate

if I recall, she isn't really local to the area. I think she is originally from Oklahoma? I need to re peruse her thread. I also suspect she was a high risk victim.

So NOT "an 80-year-old" -- somehow I thought not. I think one of the early links said the suitcase was "80 yards into the woods" or something like that. I wonder if someone just misheard what the police officer was saying and "filled in the blank" with the "80".

Eva Fullmer sure does seem like a possibility, sadly. But it is going to be sad, whoever this is.

ETA: I see the Savannah Morning News is picking up the story...but no mention of Eva, as yet. That is going to be rough for those who might care about her in Savannah to read, I'm afraid...whether or not it turns out to be her.

http://savannahnow.com/news/2016-08-01/womans-skull-bones-found-suitcase-near-georgia-interstate

if I recall, she isn't really local to the area. I think she is originally from Oklahoma? I need to re peruse her thread. I also suspect she was a high risk victim.

You're right, she is originally from OKC, but went missing from Savannah.

A quick google map search of Georgia seems to show Savannah and Buford connected by a highway system (with a middle point of Atlanta)

attachment.php

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Sav...88f593ea66a0a471:0x403886d5ea9eb62f!3e0?hl=en

Granted, I don't know much about the sex trade industry/human trafficking, but it is suspected that Eva was involved in this lifestyle, and being placed in a suitcase and left by the side of the road seems to fit how a pimp or someone similar may discard body.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 798
I left a message with pertinent information in regards to Eva Fullmer being a potential match to this victim with the lead detective investigating this case (Det. Hedgeworth, or a similar last name). I will update if and when I hear back from him or receive a response.

I know she no longer has a thread here because of SM insanity that derailed everything, and she isn't mixed race, but Morgan Bauer went missing from the Atlanta area in February. She has a lot of tattoos so depending on the condition of the remains (skeletal?) identification might be possible.

Whomever it is may they be ID'd and rest in peace.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am from the Atlanta area .. Savannah is usually about a 4 hour drive or so from Atlanta basically taking I75 to I16 East ... if you were take interstates from Savannah to Buford, you would come back the same and just hop onto I85 north in Atlanta which is the Buford direction - there are also a lot of small highways and backroads which I don't know much of .. I usually stick to the main highways

I remember that thread going sideways. she still hasn't been found?

I know she no longer has a thread here because of SM insanity that derailed everything, and she isn't mixed race, but Morgan Bauer went missing from the Atlanta area in February. She has a lot of tattoos so depending on the condition of the remains (skeletal?) identification might be possible.

Whomever it is may they be ID'd and rest in peace.

MOO

I remember that thread going sideways. she still hasn't been found?

Hi cvaldez. No Morgan hasn't been found. I know her casually and live in her home town. I'm still part of her missing FB page so I see posts there from time to time.

The craziness was such a problem and then on top of it her (step?) sister and BFF talked to someone online who claimed to be Morgan and insisted it was really her but she wouldn't speak to her mother or verify her ID with local LE in GA.

At that point a lot of people who were following the case peripherally just said oh she's fine, she's just hiding, she's a brat for wasting everyone's time, and people jumped ship in droves.

IIRC the (step?) sister and BFF later said they no longer believed the online person was really Morgan, but by then the damage was done.

Sorry I don't mean to derail this thread!

MOO

that is very sad :( who knows, maybe this UID is her. I really think Eva Fullmer is a good guess too.

Hi cvaldez. No Morgan hasn't been found. I know her casually and live in her home town. I'm still part of her missing FB page so I see posts there from time to time.

The craziness was such a problem and then on top of it her (step?) sister and BFF talked to someone online who claimed to be Morgan and insisted it was really her but she wouldn't speak to her mother or verify her ID with local LE in GA.

At that point a lot of people who were following the case peripherally just said oh she's fine, she's just hiding, she's a brat for wasting everyone's time, and people jumped ship in droves.

IIRC the (step?) sister and BFF later said they no longer believed the online person was really Morgan, but by then the damage was done.

Sorry I don't mean to derail this thread!

MOO

Maybe a bit more of a longshot, but Aaryanna Nguyen's timeline and age would work... We've seen race descriptions of does be very wrong in the past..
Also if the hairdye had faded it could've looked gray and with her small size appeared 80 as per original description??
http://www.missingkids.org/poster/NCMC/1262840/1/screen

Eva Fullmer may be this individual. A lot of RIP facebook posts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back