1008 users online (194 members and 814 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,906

    Ms. NASTY .........AGAIN

    NEW YORK (AP) - Janet Jackson has been exposed - and this time, Justin Timberlake is nowhere to be seen. A video clip showing Jackson sunbathing naked has been circulating on the Internet and was still playing on some Web sites Thursday.

    http://apnews.myway.com//article/200...D8DGMLV81.html


    Haven't we all seen enough of her saggy silicone boobs?

    Wondering if she was wearing her nipple jewelry, and if she was...could she start a forest fire?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,763
    But this one is different, and if it was shot from the bushes, a true invasion of her privacy.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Posts
    743
    Ok. Wanna make bets on her new album coming out very soon? First the baby scandal, now naked sunbathing...looks a little like someone wanting a little free publicity...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,530
    A lot of people do naked sunbathing in the privacy of their home. It's just wrong for some idiot to trespass and take pictures - might as well be going into her bedroom and taking pictures of her changing. It's not her fault.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    lala land
    Posts
    9,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Details
    A lot of people do naked sunbathing in the privacy of their home. It's just wrong for some idiot to trespass and take pictures - might as well be going into her bedroom and taking pictures of her changing. It's not her fault.
    We don't really know that. It could have been staged for the publicity.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    We don't really know that. It could have been staged for the publicity.
    We don't know that either. But given how strongly they are persuing getting this photo off of the Internet (very unusual), it doesn't seem like a publicity stunt. Photogs have been doing this since the beginning of time, sneaking on private property to get photos of celebrities to sell. It's a slimy, sleazy thing to do to someone.

    From the story:
    The 40-second paparazzi video was shot from bushes near the singer. ......Her lawyers were reportedly attempting to have the video taken off the Web. On one site, a freeze-frame was still up Thursday, but the video link had been taken down - replaced with the message "removed because lawsuits aren't really my thing."

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,014
    I've seen it, there is no nipple shield from what I could tell. But she does play some nice butt bongos.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    10,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Pook
    But this one is different, and if it was shot from the bushes, a true invasion of her privacy.
    I agree.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    lala land
    Posts
    9,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Details
    We don't know that either. But given how strongly they are persuing getting this photo off of the Internet (very unusual), it doesn't seem like a publicity stunt. Photogs have been doing this since the beginning of time, sneaking on private property to get photos of celebrities to sell. It's a slimy, sleazy thing to do to someone.

    From the story:
    Call me a cynic, but that could all be part of the publicity stunt....like Paris Hilton crying about her sex romp tapes being released, or Pam and Tommy whining about their honeymoom video being all over the net. I wouldn't put anything past Ms. "No, really, I'm not married" Jackson.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,332

    A tan, a tan.......oh pleez!

    In my opinion the last thing she wants is to get a darker "hue" to her skin! If she was outdoors in the nude, it was to be photgraphed!

    Give me a break


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl
    In my opinion the last thing she wants is to get a darker "hue" to her skin! If she was outdoors in the nude, it was to be photgraphed!

    Give me a break
    You may have a point there!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl
    In my opinion the last thing she wants is to get a darker "hue" to her skin! If she was outdoors in the nude, it was to be photgraphed!

    Give me a break
    Why is it your opinion that the last thing that she wants is to get a darker "hue" to her skin?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl
    In my opinion the last thing she wants is to get a darker "hue" to her skin! If she was outdoors in the nude, it was to be photgraphed!

    Give me a break
    I think you are right on the money.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah,me
    I've seen it, there is no nipple shield from what I could tell. But she does play some nice butt bongos.
    I saw it too, like everyone who suns themself in the nude slaps their butt like a bongo drum

    Was she trying to excite herself, or the photographers she knew were snapping the photos?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,906
    Quote Originally Posted by jannuncutt
    Why is it your opinion that the last thing that she wants is to get a darker "hue" to her skin?
    Because she spent time, effort and money to get LIGHTER

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast