1008 users online (194 members and 814 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ms. NASTY .........AGAIN

NEW YORK (AP) - Janet Jackson has been exposed - and this time, Justin Timberlake is nowhere to be seen. A video clip showing Jackson sunbathing naked has been circulating on the Internet and was still playing on some Web sites Thursday.

http://apnews.myway.com//article/200...D8DGMLV81.html

Haven't we all seen enough of her saggy silicone boobs?

Wondering if she was wearing her nipple jewelry, and if she was...could she start a forest fire?

But this one is different, and if it was shot from the bushes, a true invasion of her privacy.

Ok. Wanna make bets on her new album coming out very soon? First the baby scandal, now naked sunbathing...looks a little like someone wanting a little free publicity...

A lot of people do naked sunbathing in the privacy of their home. It's just wrong for some idiot to trespass and take pictures - might as well be going into her bedroom and taking pictures of her changing. It's not her fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Details
    A lot of people do naked sunbathing in the privacy of their home. It's just wrong for some idiot to trespass and take pictures - might as well be going into her bedroom and taking pictures of her changing. It's not her fault.
    We don't really know that. It could have been staged for the publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    We don't really know that. It could have been staged for the publicity.
    We don't know that either. But given how strongly they are persuing getting this photo off of the Internet (very unusual), it doesn't seem like a publicity stunt. Photogs have been doing this since the beginning of time, sneaking on private property to get photos of celebrities to sell. It's a slimy, sleazy thing to do to someone.

From the story:
    The 40-second paparazzi video was shot from bushes near the singer. ......Her lawyers were reportedly attempting to have the video taken off the Web. On one site, a freeze-frame was still up Thursday, but the video link had been taken down - replaced with the message "removed because lawsuits aren't really my thing."

I've seen it, there is no nipple shield from what I could tell. But she does play some nice butt bongos.

Quote Originally Posted by Pook
    But this one is different, and if it was shot from the bushes, a true invasion of her privacy.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Details
    We don't know that either. But given how strongly they are persuing getting this photo off of the Internet (very unusual), it doesn't seem like a publicity stunt. Photogs have been doing this since the beginning of time, sneaking on private property to get photos of celebrities to sell. It's a slimy, sleazy thing to do to someone.

From the story:
    Call me a cynic, but that could all be part of the publicity stunt....like Paris Hilton crying about her sex romp tapes being released, or Pam and Tommy whining about their honeymoom video being all over the net. I wouldn't put anything past Ms. "No, really, I'm not married" Jackson.

A tan, a tan.......oh pleez!

In my opinion the last thing she wants is to get a darker "hue" to her skin! If she was outdoors in the nude, it was to be photgraphed!

Give me a break

Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl
    In my opinion the last thing she wants is to get a darker "hue" to her skin! If she was outdoors in the nude, it was to be photgraphed!

Give me a break
    You may have a point there!

Give me a break
    Why is it your opinion that the last thing that she wants is to get a darker "hue" to her skin?

Give me a break
    I think you are right on the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah,me
    I've seen it, there is no nipple shield from what I could tell. But she does play some nice butt bongos.
    I saw it too, like everyone who suns themself in the nude slaps their butt like a bongo drum

Was she trying to excite herself, or the photographers she knew were snapping the photos?

Quote Originally Posted by jannuncutt
    Why is it your opinion that the last thing that she wants is to get a darker "hue" to her skin?
    Because she spent time, effort and money to get LIGHTER

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast