Ms. NASTY .........AGAIN

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
NEW YORK (AP) - Janet Jackson has been exposed - and this time, Justin Timberlake is nowhere to be seen. A video clip showing Jackson sunbathing naked has been circulating on the Internet and was still playing on some Web sites Thursday.

http://apnews.myway.com//article/20051028/D8DGMLV81.html

Haven't we all seen enough of her saggy silicone *advertiser censored*?

:waitasec: Wondering if she was wearing her nipple jewelry, and if she was...could she start a forest fire?

But this one is different, and if it was shot from the bushes, a true invasion of her privacy.

Ok. Wanna make bets on her new album coming out very soon? First the baby scandal, now naked sunbathing...looks a little like someone wanting a little free publicity...

A lot of people do naked sunbathing in the privacy of their home. It's just wrong for some idiot to trespass and take pictures - might as well be going into her bedroom and taking pictures of her changing. It's not her fault.

Details said:
A lot of people do naked sunbathing in the privacy of their home. It's just wrong for some idiot to trespass and take pictures - might as well be going into her bedroom and taking pictures of her changing. It's not her fault.

We don't really know that. It could have been staged for the publicity.

Mabel said:
We don't really know that. It could have been staged for the publicity.
We don't know that either. But given how strongly they are persuing getting this photo off of the Internet (very unusual), it doesn't seem like a publicity stunt. Photogs have been doing this since the beginning of time, sneaking on private property to get photos of celebrities to sell. It's a slimy, sleazy thing to do to someone.

From the story:
The 40-second paparazzi video was shot from bushes near the singer. ......Her lawyers were reportedly attempting to have the video taken off the Web. On one site, a freeze-frame was still up Thursday, but the video link had been taken down - replaced with the message "removed because lawsuits aren't really my thing."

I've seen it, there is no nipple shield from what I could tell. But she does play some nice butt bongos. :dance:

Details said:
We don't know that either. But given how strongly they are persuing getting this photo off of the Internet (very unusual), it doesn't seem like a publicity stunt. Photogs have been doing this since the beginning of time, sneaking on private property to get photos of celebrities to sell. It's a slimy, sleazy thing to do to someone.

From the story:

Call me a cynic, but that could all be part of the publicity stunt....like Paris Hilton crying about her sex romp tapes being released, or Pam and Tommy whining about their honeymoom video being all over the net. I wouldn't put anything past Ms. "No, really, I'm not married" Jackson.

In my opinion the last thing she wants is to get a darker "hue" to her skin! If she was outdoors in the nude, it was to be photgraphed!

Give me a break :rolleyes:

Tom'sGirl said:
In my opinion the last thing she wants is to get a darker "hue" to her skin! If she was outdoors in the nude, it was to be photgraphed!

You may have a point there! :doh:

Tom'sGirl said:

Why is it your opinion that the last thing that she wants is to get a darker "hue" to her skin?

Tom'sGirl said:

I think you are right on the money.

Yeah said:
I've seen it, there is no nipple shield from what I could tell. But she does play some nice butt bongos. :dance:
I saw it too, like everyone who suns themself in the nude slaps their butt like a bongo drum:doh:

Was she trying to excite herself, or the photographers she knew were snapping the photos?

jannuncutt said:
Why is it your opinion that the last thing that she wants is to get a darker "hue" to her skin?
Because she spent time, effort and money to get LIGHTER

Linda7NJ said:
Because she spent time, effort and money to get LIGHTER
Is that a fact? The shade of her complexion looks about the same as it did when she was a child, imo.

Oh come on! You do idiotic stuff when you think no one is looking (refering to the butt bongos)! I think this is legit.

And what do you mean by:

Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl In my opinion the last thing she wants is to get a darker "hue" to her skin! If she was outdoors in the nude, it was to be photgraphed!

ETA: So all figures in the public eye, nude on their own property, want to be photographed?

I am a person of color and my family and I lay out in the sun. What's wrong with that?

2luvmy said:
Oh come on! You do idiotic stuff when you think no one is looking (refering to the butt bongos)! I think this is legit.

And what do you mean by:

ETA: So all figures in the public eye, nude on their own property, want to be photographed?

I am a person of color and my family and I lay out in the sun. What's wrong with that?
Nothing is wrong with that! Janet's complexion doesn't look the same to me when compared to her childhood photos.,,,,Or perhaps I am thinking of her fruit loop sister LaToya..aka Toy:loser:

Linda7NJ said:
Nothing is wrong with that! Janet's complexion doesn't look the same to me when compared to her childhood photos.,,,,Or perhaps I am thinking of her fruit loop sister LaToya..aka Toy:loser:
Below is the image in its original context on the page: janet.primenova.com/ bio.html

2luvmy said:

And what do you mean by:

No one is saying there is anything wrong with it, but when you're a Jackson, it isn't an "oops" they see me kind of thing.....it's intentional!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back