1392 users online (245 members and 1147 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 93 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #28

Lemhi County sheriff: DeOrr's case 'has to be a homicide'
    Dean Johnson, KTVB July 07, 2016

BOISE - It' has been nearly a year now since 3-year-old DeOrr Kunz Jr. went missing while on a camping trip with his family near Leadore, Idaho. It's a story that's garnered national attention, especially with last week's People Magazine article in which the toddler's parents outline what happened that day, and what they've done since.

On Thursday, Lemhi County Sheriff Lynn Bowerman told KTVB he thinks the parents are hiding something.

Media Thread and Maps

Thread #27
    Last edited by KayElJay; 10-10-2016 at 04:10 PM.

A list of case player's names can be found here.

ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #28

How old is IR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ask bc he's great- grand fathers friend. Why would he come on a family trip?
    Last edited by Tssiemer; 07-30-2016 at 04:32 PM.
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    How old is IR?

it depends on what story you believe. Supposedly, GGP and IR planned to go on the trip a week in advance. Trina was going to then go up like on the 11th or 12th but she felt that Jessica needed to go along at the same time that GGP and IR did to keep an eye on GGP since he was in such poor health (but was healthy enough to watch a two-year old around a fire at the campground!).

theory? Fact? I have no clue.

My husband has an iPhone 4, I have an iPhone 5, so if we accidentally left our charges at home we would need to buy 2 chargers, since our phones take different ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    How old is IR?

IIRC, maybe in his 30's? At least several decades younger than GGF.

It always seemed odd to me that they were even casual friends -- let alone going together on a camping trip that required GGF's granddaughter's presence in order to keep an eye on him.

I think the point being missed with the chargers thing is that Jessica told her mom she was turning her phone off Thursday night because the battery was low. Klein found evidence of chargers being purchased between Idaho Falls and Leadore, meaning that she MOST LIKELY had a charger.

** THEORY ALERT! **

I'm curious about the term homicide used like the sheriff has been using it. Do you all think he may include an accidental death such as a smack that knocked Deorr down and he died? Would that be homicide or manslaughter? When I hear homicide I imagine something premeditated rather than accident-gone-very-wrong-and-parents-covering-it-up. I could google this, but I'm hoping someone can give me the simple and quick version.

I don't play a lawyer on TV but in my understanding, homicide means a death that was caused by another person. Both murder and manslaughter would be classified as homicides.

was there a press release or who said it is now being a homicide .Imean its no big revelation here to me I think we all new this . Iam just wondering where it came from it was flashing on my yahoo thats how i seen it so did i miss a press release ?
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

Quote Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
    was there a press release or who said it is now being a homicide .Imean its no big revelation here to me I think we all new this . Iam just wondering where it came from it was flashing on my yahoo thats how i seen it so did i miss a press release ?
    Here's a link :
    http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/07...ards-homicide/

Also Deorr's media thread has a lot of links if you want to check it out:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ION-quot/page7

I think that the incident happened when JMA was over helping get the trailer ready for the trip, I believe this was the day of the trip.

Something really bugs me about not only JMA calling her mom,but the mom's response that she thinks JMA just needed her momma at that moment. Calling your mommy before emergency help just seems very odd, what was mommy going to do from so far away, and Trina's response seems weird also. I know that if I called my mommy and told her that I lost her grandson somewhere in this great wilderness, her first question would be how long till search and rescue will arrive, when she found that I called her first she would have read me the riot act, hung up and called 911 herself.

Quote Originally Posted by teeandcee View Post
    I'm curious about the term homicide used like the sheriff has been using it. Do you all think he may include an accidental death such as a smack that knocked Deorr down and he died? Would that be homicide or manslaughter? When I hear homicide I imagine something premeditated rather than accident-gone-very-wrong-and-parents-covering-it-up. I could google this, but I'm hoping someone can give me the simple and quick version.
    Apparently in Idaho intentional homicide includes any case where a child under 12 is killed by physical abuse/harm. There were posts about the legal definitions in the last thread.

Just a reminder that there have been no indications as to how GGPa and IR met. Posts suggesting how they met are rumour and have been removed.

I wonder if JMA' new husband knows what really happened to DeOrr? In Kleins Q & A a few days ago, he eluded to the fact that Jessica might have been seeing the new husband for much longer than she's admitting to. This makes me think he most likely knows...
    Home of the Golden State Warriors

Page 1 of 93 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast