1345 users online (226 members and 1119 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 157 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Ok~~hopefully this will show comparison of freckles...of course, I didn't do all of them...I'd be here until at least next week Sunday..LOL

I have freckles too...LOL...I try to hid them as much as possible with makeup~~that's why they appear in some FLEK pictures and not others...

Attached Images Attached Images

Wow, the freckles do seem to line up! Are you going to submit this to Namus?

That crease on the left side of her mouth and the strange bump FLEK has on her forehead seem the same too, IMO!

Ok...wait...I might be confusing these two girls with the same name....Kimberly S Doss from Iowa went by an alias of Kimberly Kathleen Gardner. https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/2919/2/ (Case #2919)

A "J Gardner" lived at 2436 Harwood Rd #387 along with L. Kennedy and D Truitt and L Truitt.

http://www.spokeo.com/TX/Bedford/2436-Harwood-Rd

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    That crease on the left side of her mouth and the strange bump FLEK has on her forehead seem the same too, IMO!
    Are you talking about the scar above the right eye?? Yes, it does~~~thanks for pointing that out.

So, weird~~I think she is KRD..but..the name associated with the Harwood Rd address lines up with the other KSD?

http://offonatangent.tumblr.com/post...t-creep-me-out

Wow, the freckles do seem to line up! Are you going to submit this to Namus?
    I'll submit it~~if there is consensus that everyone or mostly everyone thinks it could be her.

Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
    Ok...wait...I might be confusing these two girls with the same name....Kimberly S Doss from Iowa went by an alias of Kimberly Kathleen Gardner. https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/2919/2/ (Case #2919)

A "J Gardner" lived at 2436 Harwood Rd #387 along with L. Kennedy and D Truitt and L Truitt.

http://www.spokeo.com/TX/Bedford/2436-Harwood-Rd
    These two missing Kimberly's could be sisters, they look so similar. Just to be clear, are you saying KRD looks like FLEK but KSD may have family connections who lived at her home? Is that what led you to lookup Kimberly Doss in the first place? Gardener/Gardner is a very common name and almost impossible trace without help from a living relative (see my screen name--I speak from experience).

Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
    Are you talking about the scar above the right eye?? Yes, it does~~~thanks for pointing that out.

So, weird~~I think she is KRD..but..the name associated with the Harwood Rd address lines up with the other KSD?

http://offonatangent.tumblr.com/post...t-creep-me-out
    Not sure if it's a scar, but no by "bump on her forehead" I mean the way FLEK had a vertical line running from the inner edge of each eyebrow up her forehead towards her hair line. Can't tell if it's a bump or an impression but Kimberly seems to have a similar vertical impression. I'll see if I can attach a picture.

These two missing Kimberly's could be sisters, they look so similar. Just to be clear, are you saying KRD looks like FLEK but KSD may have family connections who lived at her home? Is that what led you to lookup Kimberly Doss in the first place? Gardener/Gardner is a very common name and almost impossible trace without help from a living relative (see my screen name--I speak from experience).
    I'm not sure what the connection is...they do look similar. Just odd coincidence, I guess. I was following another lead Kimberly Harper a/k/a Kimberly Cozert missing from California. https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/29117/0/ (Case 29117) She went missing in 1977 and no one reported her missing until 1991~~then a few years later her mother went missing.

I stumbled across Kimberly R Doss doing an image search.

The bump on her forehead looks like a plate or something inserted from an injury. I say this because I went to school with a girl who, in the first grade, was in a horrid accident and had some thing similar on her forehead. Over the years, she had other surgeries because as she grew, the area must have needed medical attention. That how the foreheads of these girls look, as if there was something inserted. Wonder if it was caused by an accident at some point.

Not sure if it's a scar, but no by "bump on her forehead" I mean the way FLEK had a vertical line running from the inner edge of each eyebrow up her forehead towards her hair line. Can't tell if it's a bump or an impression but Kimberly seems to have a similar vertical impression. I'll see if I can attach a picture.
    Respectfully, snipped by me for space...

Oh, I don't see it...but...look at this...FLEK has a double scar above her right eye..so does KRD...two other scars look to be in the same place too.

Just FYI the Gardner that lived at that Harwood Address was a man so can't be either of the Kimberly's. I know you were probably thinking Jennifer but it's not. Interestingly, though there was a Joyce B that lived there and Kimberly Rae's mother was named Joyce (not the surname of the one on the record but I'll look into Joyce B a bit more).

Just FYI the Gardner that lived at that Harwood Address was a man so can't be either of the Kimberly's. I know you were probably thinking Jennifer but it's not. Interestingly, though there was a Joyce B that lived there and Kimberly Rae's mother was named Joyce (not the surname of the one on the record but I'll look into Joyce B a bit more).
    Ok~~yes that is what I was thinking...Did Joyce B live in that Apt No.? See what you can dig up!!

Hmm..IDK those scars are hard to see in FLEK's pictures. The middle one seems the clearest. Weather you stumbled upon her by accident, or not, I think you should submit Kimberly Rae Doss with a summary of all the similarities. I'm still not sure though about her being missing for 8-9 years and then popping back up as FLEK--and in Texas where her mother happened to be living. Do we think the mother's story about her being taken by a motorcycle gang has merit? Or I wonder if her mother (or someone else) helped her escape/kept her hidden for 9 years and gave the motorcycle gang theory to keep whoever wanted to harm her from looking? Then by 1988 they found a way to give her a new identity and let her live her life. All just ideas at this point. I need to look into KRD's story a bit more.

ETA: I've got to tear myself away from the computer now for some family time but I'll be back. You've peaked my interest.

It's a good thought though that FLEK could have used records of a real life person with the same name to make her claims appear legit. I think she could have done that with the name Lori Kennedy too. One way to verify this claim would be for someone to get FLEK's entire name change request file. I've been very curious what she put as her reason for the name change and how she established her Dallas residency. Does anyone here know how to request the name change documents?
    I suspect that there isn't much more to be learned in her name change documents -- but I would be as happy as anyone else to be proven wrong about that.

One area that I know contains more information about LEK than what has been reported are her bankruptcy records. (Pacer provides little more than a list of the records, not the records themselves.) These records would provide some hard facts about how much she owed & to whom, how much money she had & how she made it. (For instance, instead of knowing she owed money to American Honda Finance, we would likely know not only how much, but for what model car & when she bought it. Those details alone would provide hints about not only her income level but her attitude towards money, i.e., was she frugal? Did she live beyond her means?)

But investigating either of these would be a worthwhile activity. Anyone living in the Dallas area with some spare time willing to follow up? I'd be happy to share all the details I have about it to make it easier to research.

Page 2 of 157 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast