766 users online (130 members and 636 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NY - Christian, 10 mos, & Jonathan Alburquerque, 31, New York, 28 July 2016

Police Search For Missing Hamilton Heights Father, 10-Month-Old Son

Police on Sunday were searching for a Hamilton Heights man and his 10-month-old son who vanished from Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Hospital last week.
    http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/07/...r-son-missing/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Not much to go on is there? Was the child discharged, and they left and haven't been seen since- or did he take the child from the ER before treatment was complete/ pending admission? Does he have custody? Is mom in the picture?
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

He was at a pediatric ER. I wonder if he left before unfavorable results came in.

Police Search For Missing Hamilton Heights Father, 10-Month-Old Son

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police on Sunday were searching for a Hamilton Heights man and his 10-month-old son who vanished from Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Hospital last week.

Jonathan Alburquerque, 31, who resides on Hamilton Place, was last seen with his 10-month-old son, Christian, around 9:45 p.m. this past Thursday leaving the pediatric emergency room at the hospital.
    http://santeller.com/police-search-f...month-old-son/
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I was thinking that as well.........poor little guy......sending a lot of prayers for his safety.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Three candles that illume every darkness: truth, nature, knowledge.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

Can't find any updates on this... Surely they must have been found, or there would have been further appeals in the press to find them?