TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #35

Status
Not open for further replies.

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

"A fitness trainer and mother of three was murdered in a Dallas-area church Monday morning by a man wearing SWAT gear, police said."

"Boot camp-style exercise class participants who showed up at the Creekside Church of Christ in Midlothian, Tex., around 5 a.m. found their instructor Terri “Missy” Bevers, 45, dead, according to the Midlothian Police Department."

"Fitness trainer Terri (Missy) Bevers, 45, was killed early Monday just before her boot-camp style class, police said. Participants in the Camp Gladiator class found her dead when they arrived to a Midlothian, Tex., church for the workout."

"Police Chief Carl Smith said a man wearing what looked like a tactical helmet, gloves and a heavy vest with "POLICE" written on it could be seen in security camera footage from the E. U.S. Highway 287 church just before Bevers arrived. The department released the 4 a.m. footage Monday afternoon, though Smith said no cameras captured the attack."

MEDIA & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

LE Update/Presser on April 22, 2016

Link to Midlothian Police Department facebook page
Images (still and video) from the church featuring the perp can be seen here.

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24
Thread #25
Thread #26
Thread #27
Thread #28
Thread #29
Thread #30
Thread #31
Thread #32
Thread #33
Thread #34

CERTAIN BEHAVIORS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!

Dear Websleuths Members,

We are going to apply common sense to the Missy Bever's discussion.

You all have really done some amazing sleuthing in the Bever's case. Thank you for putting forth the effort to bring us interesting and helpful posts.

From now on if a member disrupts the thread in any way they will be timed out or banned.

Disrupting the thread could be anything from hitting the alert button over and over on posts that do not violate our TOS, to trying to disrupt members who are discussing a scenario that you disagree with, to arguing over something so minor that it makes me want to rip my eyeballs out of my head in frustration.

Here is an example: No more arguments over "shards of glass" VS "broken glass" LE referenced.

No outright accusations against specific individuals but very general broad speculation or theorizing will be allowed.

The last word from LE was a long time ago and was that none of the persons listed in the search warrants that have been released are suspects "at this time"

We all know that is
doublespeak for we are not willing to name any of them POI or suspect RIGHT NOW.

So a general speculation of "I still find the husband's statements odd, his demeanor off. Something is not right there" are fine. While statements like "BB did it, I mean come on, his wife was sleeping around and it's almost always the husband or boyfriend" are over the line.

"I think this was motivated by jealousy by someone Missy knew, someone who felt threatened by her, someone with low self-esteem" would be okay while "it was that one woman [whatever her initials are] married to one teacher [insert initials]" would be over the line.

This should be easy to understand.

We want a lively and interesting discussion, however, we will not allow the Bever's discussion to get out of hand.

Thanks to
tlcya and beach for their contributions to this post and for their continued hard work in moderating the Bever's thread.

Tricia

Search Warrants

dry cleaner warrant - redacted
LinkedIn warrant 5-5-16
AT&T Tower warrant 5-5-16
Search warrant

NEW DOC
FB Warrant Probably Cause Affidavit

A member was kind enough to seek out and share this probable cause statement regarding the warrant for Missy's Facebook account. A person is named in full in that document as someone LE wanted more information about Missy's interactions with. That individual's initials are CW. We will continue to call that individual by their initials and not use their name in our discussions.

A reminder that this warrant was obtained in the early days of the investigation and since that time LE has stated "We didn't glean anything of significant evidentiary value from the execution of the warrants,"

If a member obtained it from the court record others can and will. therefore we are making it available for our members but caution you to keep the above statement in mind when reading and making reference to it.

Continue here, please.

Still hoping that justice is near for Missy and all of those who knew her and loved her.

In regards to the questions in the previous thread about weather/rain conditions. Spring in Texas this year was particularly rainy and the rains were crazy heavy. Not rain like you get in Seattle, that misty soaking of the greenery. This rain is like pouring water out of a bucket. On those back areas of the church lot there would've been ankle deep mud. IMO there's no way SP could've walked, run, or ridden a motorcycle to and from the remote CoC location in the storm we had that night, after the many rainy nights we'd had previously.

SP's peculiar gait strikes an uncanny resemblance to RB's gait, so I had been leaning toward him as the perp, but ..... now I'm wondering if the gait was part of the "act" to implicate RB. JMO. Does anyone else think RB was being framed?

just another eye pic - the killer's right eye at .30 from the MPD video. I've gotten oodles of eye pics but just trying to post the best, so hopefully you can tell what the heck it is. remember the killer has a face guard over her forehead, nose and cheeks. still resembles CT to me...but I can't reconcile the body differences that Batbrat has posted.

.30 on 7-31 right eye only.png

In regards to the questions in the previous thread about weather/rain conditions. Spring in Texas this year was particularly rainy and the rains were crazy heavy. Not rain like you get in Seattle, that misty soaking of the greenery. This rain is like pouring water out of a bucket. On those back areas of the church lot there would've been ankle deep mud. IMO there's no way SP could've walked, run, or ridden a motorcycle to and from the remote CoC location in the storm we had that night, after the many rainy nights we'd had previously.

I agree that area behind the church would have been muddy and the creek out of it's banks.

However there is the vacant wedding venue across the highway that we've discussed at length. The venue is hidden from the highway by a privacy fence. We've seen the google maps that show a road going back to the railroad tracks. Or one could have a vehicle hidden behind the fence waiting for a quick getaway. Not only that, but one could drop someone off at SWFA and they could walk down to the venue, then cut across the highway to the church.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/5...4f2a6026a157db!8m2!3d32.4459205!4d-96.9262445

SP's peculiar gait strikes an uncanny resemblance to RB's gait, so I had been leaning toward him as the perp, but ..... now I'm wondering if the gait was part of the "act" to implicate RB. JMO. Does anyone else think RB was being framed?

no, not framed by a genetic disorder or gait.

I would like to know statistics for "framing" a person. I think it happens more often on TV shows than it does in real life. Not a believer....JMO

just another eye pic - the killer's right eye at .30 from the MPD video. I've gotten oodles of eye pics but just trying to post the best, so hopefully you can tell what the heck it is. remember the killer has a face guard over her forehead, nose and cheeks. still resembles CT to me...but I can't reconcile the body differences that Batbrat has posted.

View attachment 99298
Have you come up with a definitive eye color?
Some of the pics I think they are greenish hazel and others appear brown.

Have you come up with a definitive eye color?
Some of the pics I think they are greenish hazel and others appear brown.

I have not come up with a definitive eye color. In order to get rid of shadows or adjust lighting etc that unfortunately changes the color somewhat.

View attachment 99298

Yes. I've thought so all along. Shape of eyes and narrow bridge of nose. Pictures before fb made private had pictures of capability to slick hair back pretty darn tight.

I agree that area behind the church would have been muddy and the creek out of it's banks.

However there is the vacant wedding venue across the highway that we've discussed at length. The venue is hidden from the highway by a privacy fence. We've seen the google maps that show a road going back to the railroad tracks. Or one could have a vehicle hidden behind the fence waiting for a quick getaway. Not only that, but one could drop someone off at SWFA and they could walk down to the venue, then cut across the highway to the church.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/5...4f2a6026a157db!8m2!3d32.4459205!4d-96.9262445

I'm sorry, apparently I missed that part of the conversation. I glanced back over the last thread but didn't see it there. So you're proposing that s/he walked across the CoC parking lot, across highway 287 & through the business property of the party venue? Do we know if that property has cameras? I always thought there were residents on that property. If there aren't, surely they have an alarm or camera? It's a gated fence out front. Is it accessible on foot on a dark night? Sorry if this has been discussed.

I think you can come up with the eye color by analyzing the light using a light spectroscopy instrument from the raw source.

I don't think that RB was framed. If RB was framed, who would have done that? Who would have thought to implicate the father-in-law since FILs are not typical suspects? Framing RB would be an extremely odd choice IMO.

ETA - I do agree thst the gait bears an uncanny resemblance to RB.

I believe using light analyzing instruments like a spectograph, you can determine the eye color using the raw video.

Catching up.
Red Light Cameras. Fort Worth is full of them. I've paid enough of them to fund a nice vacation. They are motion activated whenthere is a vehicle going through an intersection and the light is red. Could you get a constant stream? Dunno. But there was murder case in Seattle (Vic: Nicole Westbrook) where the perps walkedbecause the agreement that brought the cameras in disallowed theiruse for other purposes. The Red Light camera got em but they could not use it. So that could be relevant.

Arlington used to have tons of red light cameras but they were all removed by referendum (60/40) a couple years ago.

CT on the search warrant is Mrs. AJ. I didn't want to say howbecause I wasn't sure I was supposed to see the unredacted SW's. Thank you to those that also saw them and stepped forward. Put that one to rest.

The soil in that area is highly elastic. (potassium chloride is sometimesinjected into it to stabilize to build on). If it was raining a ton, I don't see someone walking/running at any speed or distance. It is different than anything I’ve seen around the country. Another reason why my scenario has them driving and parking in the back. There is probably enough time to get out without being scene. Or not paid attention to if CG-er didarrive.

This solution, like so many others proposed, devises a solution that makes the getaway even more perilous, slower, and more in danger of being seen by someone than the simplest solution, which is that the perp simply drove to the church, and left the same way.

Maybe RB and CT did it!!!

I'm starting to think the perp is a shapeshifting androgynous being. Seriously, without any updates I think I've lost my mind trying to crack this case.
Que the music to The Twilight Zone or X-Files. Sorry, just perplexed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27