1228 users online (213 members and 1015 guests)  

Websleuths News

OK - Matthew Fagan, 23, Sequoyah County, 21 June 2016

First read this article for the background story and friends' confessions one month after 4th friend went missing while hiking.

http://5newsonline.com/2016/07/20/do...ake-tenkiller/

Then watch Mr. Snelling bold-face lie to the interviewer in the initial days after the murder.

http://www.newson6.com/story/3229718...lake-tenkiller

I think this is an interesting chance to look at a 'smooth' liar in action.

Also, what can we say about a group of friends who can spontaneously bludgeon one of their group and then conspire to hide their crime? Is this an indicator of a new social psychology taking root here among American 'millenials'?

Lots to ponder here.
    "For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace." Psalm 37

a pack of wild animals is what this mentality is................................................ ......unbeliebveable. Wonder if this was planned ahead of the hike?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

I'm not intending to just start this thread and leave it, but I am going RVing for the next 3 days. I'll check in here when I get back to see if anythings been added. Ya'll catch some perps while I'm gone.
    "For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace." Psalm 37

It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.