OK OK - Matthew Fagan, 23, Sequoyah County, 21 June 2016

FlyLadyFan

Reaction score
First read this article for the background story and friends' confessions one month after 4th friend went missing while hiking.

http://5newsonline.com/2016/07/20/d...-killed-with-hammer-thrown-in-lake-tenkiller/

Then watch Mr. Snelling bold-face lie to the interviewer in the initial days after the murder.

http://www.newson6.com/story/32297181/friends-hope-to-find-hiker-missing-near-lake-tenkiller

I think this is an interesting chance to look at a 'smooth' liar in action.

Also, what can we say about a group of friends who can spontaneously bludgeon one of their group and then conspire to hide their crime? Is this an indicator of a new social psychology taking root here among American 'millenials'?

Lots to ponder here.

a pack of wild animals is what this mentality is......................................................unbeliebveable. Wonder if this was planned ahead of the hike?

I'm not intending to just start this thread and leave it, but I am going RVing for the next 3 days. I'll check in here when I get back to see if anythings been added. Ya'll catch some perps while I'm gone.

who was remains? I can see it was not Matt or I know some ppl who would be behind bars and yes I know this story very very well as I was Sha's baby sitter when she was a small child and she was my youngest Daughters best friend till she did this to Matt and we stopped talking to her crazy .

Still missing. In NAMUS: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Original
Original

Circumstances of Disappearance
Reported to have been 'hiking' near Cato Creek (Buzzard Roost Nature Trail) near the southwestern end of Lake Tenkiller.

34209_181115.jpg

Missing Age: 23 Years

Height: 5′ 8″ (68 Inches)

Weight: 160 lbs

Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Date of Last Contact: June 21, 2016

NamUs Case Created: June 28, 2016

County: Sequoyah County

Circumstances of Disappearance: Reported to have been ‘hiking’ near Cato Creek (Buzzard Roost Nature Trail) near the southwestern end of Lake Tenkiller.

Physical Description​

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Blue

Clothing: LSW GRAY SHIRT CAM0 PANTS AND BLACK B00TS

Footwear: Black boots

July 21, 2016

July 18, 2017

Oct 17, 2017

Nov 24, 2019

Members online

Online statistics

Members online