805 users online (118 members and 687 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1044
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    855

    GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

    Police ID teens found dead behind Roswell Publix

    The bodies of two 17-year-olds found dead behind a Roswell Publix were identified Monday afternoon. But investigators have not yet determined why the two were there and who was responsible for their deaths.

    Shortly before 6 a.m. Monday, a delivery driver found the bodies behind the Woodstock Road grocery store, according to Officer Zachary Frommer with Roswell police.
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
    #blacklivesmatter

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    855
    2 high school students found dead behind Roswell Publix

    River Ridge High School's principal released a statement Monday night, saying in part, "Carter was an energetic student who was known as a friend to all. He always came to class in a good mood and with a smile on his face. He excelled in the classroom and was always willing to help out classmates. He played football and lacrosse at River Ridge High School. He was a kicker for the football team and was a running back for the offense. On the lacrosse team, he shined playing the attack position. He led the team in assists for the 2016 season, and aspired to play lacrosse at the collegiate level."

    Police say both teenagers suffered head trauma.
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
    #blacklivesmatter

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,289


    Authorities have identified the victims as Natalie Henderson, 17, of Roswell and Carter Davis, 17, of Woodstock
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/nort...blix/414960095



    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    8,025
    Oh my!!!

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    ATL& N. GA Mountains
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post


    Authorities have identified the victims as Natalie Henderson, 17, of Roswell and Carter Davis, 17, of Woodstock
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/nort...blix/414960095



    Aw. Just babies. I wonder what happened. When I first heard preliminary rumblings about this I thought they got hurt playing that dumb Pokemon game in the woods or something...but nope, this is DEF homicide. I hope LE gets some good tips. Roswell is a upscale nice area about 22mins outside of Atlanta. Unfortunately, Roswell's crime has picked up recently...petty drug deals gone sour, other activity gravitating towards Roswell from the bigger city...etc. Pure speculation on this case. It could just be other mean kids. I'll be following. TY for bringing the story over. JMO
    “Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive” - Sir Walter Scott
    *This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.*

    Sleuthing for Little Miss Christmas (JonBenét Ramsey)
    Sleuthing for Bella Nevaeh Bond (MA Baby Doe)
    Where is William Tyrrell and Deorr Kunz?! Still missing!

    Sleuthing for ALL victims. Be the voice. Keep their stories alive--esp the missing!
    Long live Websleuths.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    8,025
    Quote Originally Posted by webweaved View Post
    Aw. Just babies. I wonder what happened. When I first heard preliminary rumblings about this I thought they got hurt playing that dumb Pokemon game in the woods or something...but nope, this is DEF homicide. I hope LE gets some good tips. Roswell is a upscale nice area about 22mins outside of Atlanta. Unfortunately, Roswell's crime has picked up recently...petty drug deals gone sour, other activity gravitating towards Roswell from the bigger city...etc. Pure speculation on this case. It could just be other mean kids. I'll be following. TY for bringing the story over. JMO
    It is very sad. They should have been attending the first day bsck to school in GA yesterday.

    P.s. I do like Pokemon Go but I'm not playing, yet.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4,281
    This is awful news.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,644
    Wow, how terrible! Wonder if it was a robbery gone bad .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    32
    It's truly shocking. They went to different high schools about 10 miles apart, but knew each other, according to police. Police said they arrived between 2-3 am and they don't believe it was a drug deal gone bad. I can't think of many other possibilities, though. Both their cars were towed from the scene after they were found. I pray the case is solved soon and the families are bathed in peace and comfort in this horrible tragedy.

    This is a very upscale part of town, and stuff like this (murder of two involved white high schoolers in a nice shopping center) simply does not happen. It's extraordinarily out of context.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,644
    Quote Originally Posted by LeighB View Post
    It's truly shocking. They went to different high schools about 10 miles apart, but knew each other, according to police. Police said they arrived between 2-3 am and they don't believe it was a drug deal gone bad. I can't think of many other possibilities, though. Both their cars were towed from the scene after they were found. I pray the case is solved soon and the families are bathed in peace and comfort in this horrible tragedy.

    This is a very upscale part of town, and stuff like this (murder of two involved white high schoolers in a nice shopping center) simply does not happen. It's extraordinarily out of context.
    Do you know if they were dating? Could they have met there for a romantic rendezvous and were ambushed?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    8,025
    Quote Originally Posted by TTF14 View Post
    Do you know if they were dating? Could they have met there for a romantic rendezvous and were ambushed?
    Also did they not come home that night as planned or were not expected home?

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    34
    This is a shocking story either way, but this area of Roswell is very much considered safe and upper middle class. They definitely seemed like "low risk victims", and I am baffled as to what the cause will turn out to be. There is, unfortunately, documented evidence of an increasing meth problem in the northern affluent Atlanta Suburbs, so I hope this isn't the case here. Regardless of the cause, it's incredibly sad and shocking.

    http://www.11alive.com/news/investig...ation/94225151

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,671
    The 2 killed were friends. According to the video, 2 cars associated with the victims were removed from the scene. It sounds like they drove there separately. There are many video cams around the area so hopefully some pictures of the killer will show up.

    http://www.cbs46.com/story/32587309/...killers-sought

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,512
    What a terrible tragedy!

    I can't think of a reason they would meet behind a grocery store in the middle of the night? I wonder whether they went there to meet each other or went there together to meet the person(s) who killed them?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    ATL& N. GA Mountains
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by TTF14 View Post
    Do you know if they were dating? Could they have met there for a romantic rendezvous and were ambushed?
    SM brings people together--esp youth. You don't have to go to the same school to know, hang out or date someone. I guess they were out late together and trouble found them. Beautiful children. Bless their families. <3 People are so mean in the world...smh.
    “Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive” - Sir Walter Scott
    *This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.*

    Sleuthing for Little Miss Christmas (JonBenét Ramsey)
    Sleuthing for Bella Nevaeh Bond (MA Baby Doe)
    Where is William Tyrrell and Deorr Kunz?! Still missing!

    Sleuthing for ALL victims. Be the voice. Keep their stories alive--esp the missing!
    Long live Websleuths.

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. SC - Deziyah Davis, 9, & Denise Couplin, 52, murdered, Darlington Co., 17 July 2016
    By lizzyblueyez in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-06-2017, 03:08 PM
  2. GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #2
    By KayElJay in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 08-16-2017, 04:56 PM
  3. TX - Natalie Chavez, 15, found murdered, San Antonio, 18 Dec 2014
    By wfgodot in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-30-2016, 02:51 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-04-2016, 12:03 PM

Tags for this Thread