1215 users online (209 members and 1006 guests)  

Websleuths News

OK - Kenneth Houston, 15, Tulsa, 18 July 2016 - human trafficking

Tulsa police say runaway teen may be victim of human trafficking

Kenneth Houston was last seen in the area of Pine Street and Harvard Avenue about two weeks ago, according to a post on the Tulsa Police Department's Facebook page.
    The post states the boy is a runaway and possibly endangered. A police spokeswoman said it's possible the teen is a human-trafficking victim. She did not elaborate further, saying the department shared the post on behalf of the Oklahoma Office of Juvenile Affairs.
    http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/crime...02b75df78.html
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

NCMEC Poster for Kenneth.

I am somewhat local. This young man has some very distinct features. Will definitely be keeping any eye out for him. Although, if he is being trafficked, most likely he is already out of this area.
    There is always HOPE!!!

its not very common for boys to be trafficked is it? is he gay? how scary, I hope they find him soon.

was he a foster child?

Kenneth is believed to be in the local area. He has tattoos on his right arm. Kenneth may go by the nickname Kenny.
    http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1270962/1

I hope they're right that he is still local in Tulsa.

Otherwise, it may be more difficult to locate him.

Hopefully the feds might have a good idea of local "usual suspects" to work off of.

Wonder if he is on Backpage, Craiglist, etc.

Those are among the few places I cannot make myself go to. Breaks my heart to see these youngsters in those worlds.

Also have to wonder about drugs since that is too often a factor in human trafficking.

Unfortunately from all I have read about trafficking, the appetites and depravity don't really seem to have boundaries. Runaway teens, loners, and teens with problems at home are easy targets. And I doubt anyone in this trafficking world cares much about the trafficked persons sexual preferences. These kids and women are a continual paycheck, a "drug" that is sold over and over with no need to re-up on supply. Most are "groomed" and then mentally broken down until they find themselves in an impossible position. It's horrible, and scary, and it is right here in the USA, not just in other countries. Here is a CNN story from about a year ago about trafficking. IMO, it's a much bigger problem than most people want to be aware of. http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/20/us/sex-trafficking/

I'm currently expecting my second child and I have lots of weird dreams when pregnant. Had a not very pleasant dream about this young man several nights ago and he has been on my mind. Hope he is found soon. Bump for Kenny.
    There is always HOPE!!!

A body was found in the Arkansas River (no ID yet): http://www.newson6.com/story/3351640...arkansas-river
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.
    Luke 8:17