1121 users online (205 members and 916 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

TX - Yvette Franco, 24, Donna, 30 July 2016

24-year-old Donna woman reported missing

Family members told investigators that Yvette Franco, 24, left her home on Saturday and never returned, according to a news release from the Sheriff's Office.
    http://valleycentral.com/news/local/...ported-missing
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

its TX not FL right?

Not Florida ... this is Hidalgo County, Texas. Last seen in Mercedes, Texas.

Mercedes to Donna is a straight shot, 13 minutes west on Interstate 2. I don't see bodies of water / river on the map ... any locals familiar with this stretch of highway?

Oops. I meant Texas.
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Either way you do a great job!

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Oops. I meant Texas.

Wow! I haven't heard that "you look like Carlton" since....high school! These days it's "you look like Al Roker!!! Personally, however, I prefer to think the Rock and I are alike...but nobody's buying that one. Thanks guys. Thanks for the smile.

This case isn't getting much attention. News reports state that her friend reported that she left his house in Mercedes Saturday evening. So he was the last person to see her ..........

Uh oh. They've found her car in a canal in Mercedes TX, which isn't too far from Donna TX.
    That's definitely not good!!

Authorities are attempting to pull the vehicle, a black 2016 Toyota Corolla, from a canal near the stockyards.

Currently, deputies are investigating the scene.
    http://valleycentral.com/news/local/...nd-in-mercedes
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

Update: Investigators say no body found inside car of missing 24-year-old Donna woman
    Hidalgo County investigators say that after wreckers pulled the vehicle belonging to Yvette Franco from a canal in Mercedes, nothing was found within.

Firefighters will continue to search the surrounding area.
    http://valleycentral.com/news/local/...nd-in-mercedes

Franco went missing last Saturday, after leaving a friend's house on Cesar Drive in Mercedes.

Hidalgo County Sheriff Eddie Guerra said they got the 911 call around 7:30 p.m. from a woman who was fishing at the canal. They found the car wedged into the side of the canal.
    http://www.krgv.com/story/32690934/m...found-in-canal

Hmmm where is she then?
    Is it possible that she was thrown out of the vehicle? Or did someone push the car off the edge, hoping to buy themselves time? Very weird.

All MOO!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast