Found Deceased TX - Yvette Franco, 24, Donna, 30 July 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
24-year-old Donna woman reported missing
66d58448-a6f7-43d6-813d-5a5affb7ef77-large16x9_YevtteFranco.jpg

Family members told investigators that Yvette Franco, 24, left her home on Saturday and never returned, according to a news release from the Sheriff's Office.
http://valleycentral.com/news/local/24-year-old-mercedes-woman-reported-missing

Not Florida ... this is Hidalgo County, Texas. Last seen in Mercedes, Texas.

Mercedes to Donna is a straight shot, 13 minutes west on Interstate 2. I don't see bodies of water / river on the map ... any locals familiar with this stretch of highway?

Oops. I meant Texas.

Wow! I haven't heard that "you look like Carlton" since....high school! These days it's "you look like Al Roker!!! Personally, however, I prefer to think the Rock and I are alike...but nobody's buying that one. Thanks guys. Thanks for the smile. :)

This case isn't getting much attention. News reports state that her friend reported that she left his house in Mercedes Saturday evening. So he was the last person to see her ..........

Hmmm where is she then?
Is it possible that she was thrown out of the vehicle? Or did someone push the car off the edge, hoping to buy themselves time? Very weird.

All MOO!

Oh dear. Maybe she got out relatively safely.... and started walking. Hope and pray. And X your fingers.

My first thought was about water, but no one local was here to offer insight about water in the area. So sad. ��

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back