AZ AZ - Amy Kijewski, 28, Pima County, 1 Aug 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Sheriff’s Department seeks help in finding missing woman
11186273_G.jpg

The Pima County Sheriff’s Department says they need your help finding a missing woman.
She is believed to have gone hiking near the Palisades Trail.
http://www.kvoa.com/story/32679160/sheriffs-department-seeks-help-in-finding-missing-woman

Hiking in flip flops must be a new trend...

Something is wrong here.

Something is wrong here.
Totally agree something is wrong, but i "hike" in flip-flops. I live in IL, so the trails aren't super intense, so if a friend texts me to go hike and I'm wearing flip-flops -I wouldn't go home for sneakers/boots lol

Anyone know of the terrain? Wonder why or how they know she was going to hike?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Something is wrong here.
Kennesaw Mtn. I was surprised to see people going up in flip flops. Thr area roots and rocks covered the path. I was thankful for covered my toes shoes

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I cannot find any updates ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Why was the search suspended several days after she was reported missing. She and I dated the last few years of college and after, before she moved to Arizona. She was the best gf I ever had. Not saying that for sentimentality or nostalgia. I screwed it up between us right before she moved and have kicked myself ever since. I feel so sick to my stomach right now and hope that there's more news to this. Hopefully good news. tried contacting Nathan, her current boyfriend, along with mutual friends, but as I just found out and here it is 9 months after the fact I'm not sure if anyone will want to talk about it. She was such a great person, I hope still IS. Any information would be appreciated. -ok so it's a couple hours later and I found some answers. I know why the search was stopped. Wish there was more to it... so sad.

Why was the search suspended several days after she was reported missing. She and I dated the last few years of college and after, before she moved to Arizona. She was the best gf I ever had. Not saying that for sentimentality or nostalgia. I screwed it up between us right before she moved and have kicked myself ever since. I feel so sick to my stomach right now and hope that there's more news to this. Hopefully good news. tried contacting Nathan, her current boyfriend, along with mutual friends, but as I just found out and here it is 9 months after the fact I'm not sure if anyone will want to talk about it. She was such a great person, I hope still IS. Any information would be appreciated. -ok so it's a couple hours later and I found some answers. I know why the search was stopped. Wish there was more to it... so sad.

Can you share a little around the reasons for search stopping? Like you, I find that confusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is really, truly unfortunate. I can't find any follow up stories or any news articles on line about Amy past 08/03/2016, not even an entry in NamUs for her. Her Find Amy FB page isn't there, either.
Is it possible she's been found and it just didn't make the media?

Amy is one of the brightest, sweetest young ladies I have had the privilege to know. She IS someone's daughter, sister, girlfriend, friend, future wife & mother. There should be updates regularly to keep her in the public eye. Especially in case of foul play. Please revive this search. PLEASE. Heartbroken in Tennessee.

This is really, truly unfortunate. I can't find any follow up stories or any news articles on line about Amy past 08/03/2016, not even an entry in NamUs for her. Her Find Amy FB page isn't there, either.
Is it possible she's been found and it just didn't make the media?
Imho...with all that you have posted above especially with her find page gone I am thinking she is safely home.

ETA I sent an email to the author of the original posted article asking about Amy. I then noticed this was back in 2016...so not sure on a reply.

Imho...with all that you have posted above especially with her find page gone I am thinking she is safely home.

I hope so. Perhaps that's why there were private messages from the FB pages when folks asked for updates.

ETA I sent an email to the author of the original posted article asking about Amy. I then noticed this was back in 2016...so not sure on a reply.

Or, they have reason to believe she left into the wild willingly with intent to not come back alive.

In my heart, I do hope the scenario that she is safe is what I am hoping for.

Or, they have reason to believe she left into the wild willingly with intent to not come back alive.

This is unfortunately the reason i think this case got so quite (i saw often here that in this kind of resolution there are seldom msm or similar)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back