1613 users online (355 members and 1258 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

George Zimmerman- - he's baaaaaaack!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...ampaign=buffer

Just can't stay out of trouble. Yet he always thinks he's a victim.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/witne...n-got-punched/

Apparently some dispute about whether he was actually punched.

http://www.wftv.com/news/officials-g...rtin/417278308

“Zimmerman is considered the victim in this case, but witnesses inside Gators Riverside restaurant told authorities that the problem started because Zimmerman was bragging about killing the unarmed teen in 2012.”

“Witnesses said they overheard Zimmerman say to someone, “I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?” Witness said Zimmerman also showed his identification card.”

George Zimmerman punched after 'bragging' about Trayvon Martin case, records say
    By Christal Hayes and others
    Orlando Sentinel

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...804-story.html

“George Zimmerman says he was punched in the face after talking about the Trayvon Martin case at a Sanford-area restaurant over the weekend, officials said.

Zimmerman said he was ordering food at Gators Riverside Grille Sunday evening when he walked by a table with several people and complimented a man's Confederate flag tattoos, according to the Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

The man, Joseph Whitmer, thanked him and asked "aren't you that guy." Zimmerman said yes and pulled out his ID to prove who he was, an incident report shows.

Whitmer asked about the Trayvon Martin case and as Zimmerman started to explain that he fatally shot the unarmed teen in self-defense, another man walked up and asked "You're bragging about that?"

Edit to add:

“Several witnesses told deputies a slightly different version about what happened.

Whitmer's wife said Zimmerman approached them while they were eating and said "Hey, I like your racist tattoos," records show. He then told them about killing Martin "to brag," a report states.

Another witness who was at Whitmer's table said he also asked Zimmerman to leave their table. He said he had issue after "Zimmerman came to his table and proceeded to brag about how he was the one who killed Trayvon Martin," an incident report states.”
    Last edited by i.b.nora; 08-04-2016 at 08:22 PM.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/04/us/geo...punch-in-face/
    I was taught that I shouldn't wish ill will on anyone, but whomever punched the jerk should get a public service award.
    My opinion only, unless referenced or supported by a link. Thank you!

I know it's an unjust "sentence" considering he got away with murder, but he does seem to be living a miserable life. No consolation to Martin's family, for sure.

I don't think he is living a miserable life. I honestly think he enjoys what he has done and the infamy it has given him. He seems to have no issue going out and attracting attention to himself and he invites trouble. No doubt the same behavior he was displaying prior to killing Trayvon. It's only a matter of time before he kills again and he's so bold that he believes he can get away with it again. He's just waiting for the right moment with minimal witnesses like before.
    Justice for Trayvon

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    I don't think he is living a miserable life. I honestly think he enjoys what he has done and the infamy it has given him. He seems to have no issue going out and attracting attention to himself and he invites trouble. No doubt the same behavior he was displaying prior to killing Trayvon. It's only a matter of time before he kills again and he's so bold that he believes he can get away with it again. He's just waiting for the right moment with minimal witnesses like before.
    i dunno. I don't actually see him as a serial killer. More of an insatiable narcissist. And one with incredibly poor judgment and no people skills. His whole neighborhood watch gig fed his ego for awhile--and everything leading up to shooting Trayvon probably carried with it some notion of ending up a hero. I followed the case all the way up to the jury's decision, and there were plenty of folks just as sick as he is online formulating theories and engaging in online harassment of the victim's familiy. There truly did appear to be a point at which he believed that he and Shellie would be able to drain the Peter Pan account and flee the country. Operating on a clinically inflated sense of self--pumped up by the sickos cheering from the sidelines.

Sadly, most of the world sees him as the poster child for gun control, but just enough fools think the did a good thing for him to walk around and continue to seek them out--thinking he's some kind of alternate rock star.

George Zimmerman is all smiles in court as he testifies against the man charged with trying to kill him

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4KBZaGeIo

September 13, 2016
    5:31 PM

George Zimmerman testifies man shot at him during on-road confrontation

George Zimmerman testified that he was driving to a doctor’s appointment when he noticed he was being pursued by a vehicle whose driver later pulled up, exchanged words and fired one gunshot at him that missed.

“I heard a bang and my ears started ringing,” Zimmerman, 32, told the jury in the attempted second-degree murder trial of Matthew Apperson, 37. The trial opened Tuesday in the Seminole County Courthouse.

The incident on May 11, 2015 was not the first encounter between Apperson and Zimmerman, the former neighborhood watch volunteer who fatally shot unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin in 2012. Apperson alleged in September 2014 that Zimmerman threatened him in a road-rage encounter, but did not press charges at the time.

<SNIP>

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-z...oad-encounter/
    Jesus Wept. John 11:35 KJV

Article about George's testimony today:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...914-story.html

Just a tidbit:

“LaFay asked Zimmerman if he associated Apperson with the Black Lives Matter movement. Zimmerman said no, calling the group "terrorists" and saying the attorney was giving them "credence."”

“In a post advertising the sale, which LaFay read in court, Zimmerman referred to Apperson as a "BLM sympathizer" who tried to take his life.

"I spent $2.5 million defending myself from the prosecution, so if I sold the gun for $250,000 that's really not making any money," he said.”

And, another article:

Black Lives Matter movement made up of ‘terrorist cowards,' George Zimmerman testifies
    WFTV ABC
    Updated: Sep 14, 2016 - 1:03 PM

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/georg...sday/445155870

“SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. - An attempted murder trial in Seminole County took an unexpected turn Wednesday when witness George Zimmerman testified that members of the Black Lives Matter movement are “terrorist cowards.””

“The issue was brought up by Apperson’s attorney in reference to Zimmerman referring to the defendant as a “Black Lives Matter sympathizer.”

“You associated Mr. Apperson with the Black Lives Matter movement, is that correct?” defense attorney Michael LaFay asked.

“No, sir,” Zimmerman replied.

“The Black Lives Matter movement started with your very own case with Trayvon Martin, correct?” LeFay asked.

“First of all, they’re terrorists, not a movement, as you have said now,” Zimmerman replied calmly. “I see them as terrorists, if you would like to address them correctly.”

LaFay tried to reiterate his question about the Martin case, but was interrupted by Zimmerman.

“I don’t believe the Black Lives Matter is a movement, sir, they’re terrorist cowards,” he said.”

etc., etc.

Sitting on my hands.

Zimmerman is calling other people terrorist cowards?! He needs to look in the mirror.

I need to stop reading about this guy. I normally have low blood pressure, but right now I can feel my blood boiling.
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    Sitting on my hands.
    Oh you and me both.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast