690 users online (73 members and 617 guests)  

Websleuths News

New Jersey

Teen facing murder charges for killing father is a hero to her family

She is my hero; I wasnt strong enough to get out and she helped me,

Bresha Meadows is facing aggravated murder charges for allegedly shooting her father with his gun. However, her mother claims that the 14-year-olds actions saved the rest of the family from further domestic abuse.

Brandi Meadows gave a tearful interview to local Fox affiliate WGHP about her daughters arrest for the murder of her husband. However, none of her tears were for the husband, Jonathan Meadows, who she claims would drunkenly threaten them with the gun that Bresha allegedly used to kill him.
    Last edited by Peppermintswirlz; 08-05-2016 at 08:14 AM.

Oh wow...

I doubt they'll charge her as an adult

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Pacific Northwest
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzyblueyez View Post
    I doubt they'll charge her as an adult

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Hope not.
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

Jacksonville, Florida

Bresha shot her father once in his head as he slept on a couch in the family’s living room with her mother asleep next to him on the floor, according to her lawyer, Ian Friedman.
    MOO - My Opinion Only

Must have been a terrible life these people were living. When I worked at a hospital in Western Kan, we had a man transferred to our facility. He was the victim of a stabbing. His seven year old son had stabbed him in one lung with a paring knife because he couldn't stand seeing his mom get beat up by his dad frequently, from what we were told. That must have been very traumatizing for that little boy to feel like he had to do something to protect his mom.

August 8, 2016
    7:31 PM EDT

Dr Drew is reporting on this now.