500 users online (79 members and 421 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - NYC - WhtFem UP15073, 60-99, @ Penn Station Amtrak Area, Oct'15

White female, 98 lbs, 64 inches tall
    Wavy gray hair up to 12" long
    Blue eyes
    Pierced ears

Suprapubic region has a 7", horizontal, linear surgical scar. Possibly associated with prior hysterectomy.

Decedent was found in Amtrak area of Penn Station in cardiac arrest. She was transported to Lenox Health where she was pronounced.

WARNING: POSTMORTEM PHOTO AT LINK.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/15073

She was found in the Amtrak Train Station. Anyone suppose she took the train from Texas?

Sue Noel looks alot like our Jane Doe (notwithstanding Noel's permed hairstyle)
    https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/31613/0

ETA: Probably Not. Scars don't match, eye color doesn't match. Nevermind

No clothing? Come on, New York, we can do plenty with tags & sizes & styles.

Do you think her face is dirty? wore glasses? Or did the facial appearance happen in ER? Did someone grab her purse when she collapsed?

A lot of the NYC UIDs are not listed with their clothing or accessories. It drives me crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing View Post

Do you think her face is dirty? wore glasses? Or did the facial appearance happen in ER? Did someone grab her purse when she collapsed?

Possibly her clothing got misplaced by the hospital staff? I think that's a good possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by JayFletcher6493 View Post
    Possibly her clothing got misplaced by the hospital staff? I think that's a good possibility.
    Thanks, that one didn't occur to me. There are several New York Does with very vague case reports. I understand that "denim pants" takes time to type, and "Hilfiger denim pants, Madison cut, size 10" takes longer -- but gets us closer to an identification....

NY - 60-99 y/o WF, cardiac arrest at Penn Station NYC, Oct '15

Very recognizable face IMO, PM pic at NAMUS link:

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/15073

White Female
    60-99 y/o
    Blue Eyes
    Up to 12" long grey, wavy hair
    Possible Hysterectomy
    Pierced Ears
    98 lbs, 64 (5'4") inches tall

"Decedent was found in Amtrak area of Penn Station in cardiac arrest. She was transported to Lenox Health where she was pronounced."

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing View Post

I noticed how she kind of looks a little dirty, too. And the lack of purse/ID/etc. That makes me think that she was likely homeless, rather than waiting for a train.
    If she were homeless, she probably doesn't have anyone looking for her (or else she wouldn't be living on the streets at her age). So we may never be able to find out who she is.

I know it's a typo, but did anyone else notice that NamUS says that she has "gay" (not grey) hair?
    Last edited by bflocket; 09-20-2016 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bflocket View Post
    I noticed how she kind of looks a little dirty, too. And the lack of purse/ID/etc. That make me think that she was likely homeless, rather than waiting for a train.
    If she were homeless, she probably doesn't have anyone looking for her (or else she wouldn't be living on the streets at her age). So we may never be able to find out who she is.

I know it's a typo, but did anyone else notice that NamUS says that she has "gay" (not grey) hair?
    I sure did.

I don't understand why it is a 'possible hysterectomy'. Either the organ(s) are there or they aren't.

It wouldn't be the normal course of an autopsy to check on what that scar was about?

Jacqueline Grider has dementia and is missing from Idaho since June 2015. She is on Namus but currently has no DNA available. News reports also mention that she is deaf and walks with a limp. Her ears are pierced. No mention of prior surgeries.

I think she resembles the UID.

Jacqueline Grider : https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/29208/13
    grider.jpeg