KY - Robert, 70, & Ada McQuinn, 66, shot to death, Owsley County, 6 May 2016 *Arrest*

Tulessa

Reaction score
Am I the only one sitting here with my jaw on the floor?

Kentucky State Police arrested McQuinn on May 06, the same day her parents were found murdered. The bodies of Robert McQuinn, 70, and Ada McQuinn, 66, were found at a home on Wilson Lane, not far from Booneville. Police say the couple had both been shot. Police charged McQuinn with two counts of murder and tampering with physical evidence.

McQuinn_Owsleyscene.jpg

http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Ow...-of-parents-released-from-jail-389303682.html

On Friday morning, jail officials had to release McQuinn because she has not been indicted by a grand jury. Under Kentucky law, the Commonwealth has 60 days to present a case to the grand jury for indictment. :eek:

They let her go on a murder charge because they didn't indict her in enough time? This lady broke into my car and stole my wallet a couple of weeks ago. Luckily she stuck around and I was able to have her arrested. I thought she was just a homeless person passing by but now I see there's more to the story. If you have any more information on this please let me know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back