Review Death of Innocence

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
With Patsy ill and Schiller's documentary in the works, there is a good chance Amazon will see a spike in the sales of the Ramsey fiction (IMO) "Death of Innocence."

I would encourage all of you who have read the book to give it a review. Please read the current reviews and at the end you can submit your own.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/cu...ate&n=283155&s=books&customer-reviews.start=1

I wrote one a few hours ago and it's already up.

If you liked the book then write a good review. If you didn't then write your opinion of it.

The book has a 3 out of 5 star rating. Do you think that's right? Yes or no get involved. Right a review.

I think if I wrote a review of it I would probably get "reported". The reader would be better off with reading "Gone with the Wind", what with all the swooning and melodrama, at least it's a classic. Come to think of it, I think a few optomologists should read it and contact Patsy about her blinking problem.

trixie said:
I think if I wrote a review of it I would probably get "reported". The reader would be better off with reading "Gone with the Wind", what with all the swooning and melodrama, at least it's a classic. Come to think of it, I think a few optomologists should read it and contact Patsy about her blinking problem.

I did write a review. The more observant among you will notice the terminology.

Right on Brifie. You go.

I am pretty sure I know which one is yours :)

I am not going to post a review but I agree with those that say it is self serving tripe. LOL It looks to be the reviews are a competition between those that believe in the R's innocense and those that don't.

IMO. The book did not flow, many things were out of chronological order. Important facts and questions were brushed aside or never given an even slightly satisfactory explaination.
One persons review said they just wanted to hug Patsy. The book made me feel more along the lines of if I ever saw anyone like PR, I would suspect they were in need of a psychiatric attention. lol

That must have been a library book, though I have several others of my own, and here's something strange. I went to the library, wanted to review, but none of the JBR books were still available in our whole library district, which includes several cities! Instead of a card catalogue, we have computers, so if there's one at a library 50 mi away it was at one time listed. Also I couldn't find any at the local Borders.

There's to be a new book pretty soon, someone here posted not too long ago.

Eagle!,

The book is still out there. I got DOI from my local library about a month or so ago. I'm more towards a known intruder,but have to admit,after reading DOI,although I expected to read about the Ramsey's trials and tribulations with the media,I thought it got to the point of whiney.

The book is available for 1 cent plus postage from Amazon. You would be buying it from an individual, therefore the Ramseys are not benefiring from the sale.

Funny that Borders doesn't have it. Maybe they pulled it because of the FRAUDULENT back cover that proclaims the proceeds go to the non existant foundation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back