1195 users online (284 members and 911 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MI - James Hepworth, 38, Oceana County, 1 August 2016

Missing man's welfare concerns Oceana County Sheriff officials

James Hepworth, who lives in the Pentwater area, left in the middle of his work shift on Monday, Aug. 1, his wife, Amanda Hepworth, posted on Facebook. He's employed at Haworth in Ludington.
    http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/i..._concerns.html
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

James' Facebook: (look at the comments under his pic and you will find his wife who is posting updates)

https://www.facebook.com/noconsenter
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

His wife, Amanda, is saying his vehicle was located but there is nothing in the local news to confirm it. She mentioned it was found in a very rugged area.

The lack of news about the car being found is odd. I'm not sure why, but my hinky meter is peaking.

http://www.masoncountypress.com/2016...exford-county/

There isn't really much more to the article other than to say his vehicle has been located in a rugged area of Wexford County and there were no other signs of him.

Can't find any new articles. His wife posted a heart-wrenching video on her FB page yesterday. I hope he just needed a break and will turn up soon.
    When I was young I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older I admire kind people.

Still missing. No new articles that I can find. Wife posted a lengthy and emotional post on FB....she clearly believes he is deceased. Prayers for her and the children.
    When I was young I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older I admire kind people.

Been following this. I just couldn't imagine what she's going through. I find it strange she's so certain he's dead already. Maybe it's easier than clinging to hope? Idk...

Police are searching the area where the van was found. Search Crews Look For Missing Man in Wexford County
    http://www.9and10news.com/story/3273...wexford-county

Quote Originally Posted by mtrooper View Post
    Police are searching the area where the van was found. Search Crews Look For Missing Man in Wexford County
    http://www.9and10news.com/story/3273...wexford-county
    Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my, he's the father of eight children. I hope he is found soon.....this must be so difficult for his wife and all those kids.

I'm thinking after processing the circumstances, she's come to her own conclusions.
    He has been depressed, took off in the middle of his shift, phone off. I hope he just needed time to process life. However it doesn't sound good 😢

Citing rain, amount of time, assumed motivation for entering the national forest and lack of productive clues as the reasons, James wife posted on FB that today will likely be the last search day.

Feeling very sad for her and their children.....

Still missing.....bump.

There is now a Facebook for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast