Found Deceased Canada - Finnigan Danne, 12, Hamilton Ontario, 6 August 2016

I just got the amber alert. Scary he has been gone over 24hrs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received an emergency broadcast on TV here in Ontario. Finnigan was wearing a Special Olympics t-shirt.

CpR2KPMXEAA5UEE.jpg:large

CTV Kitchener ‏@CTVKitchener 3m3 minutes ago
.@HamiltonPolice issue Amber Alert in the disappearance of a 12 y/o Hamilton-area boy Finnigan Danne. #amberalert

I wonder what makes police think that Finnigan was abducted. And, isn't it unusual to issue an Amber Alert with no vehicle description or suspect? (I'm glad they did though.)

Just came on my TV? Where is his wheelchair??

This is what Hamilton Police posted around 9:00 this morning:

Update: August 7th, 2016

Missing youth Finnigan DANNE, 12yrs, is still outstanding. Due to his mobility limitations, Police are requesting Dundas area residents to check their property and places where a child could possibly hide including any outbuildings, sheds or parked vehicles. Finnigan DANNE was last seen wearing a white t-shirt with a Special Olympics logo, grey shorts, no shoes (bare feet). He is described as 4’ 2”, 60lbs, thin build, dirty blond hair and blue eyes.

If you have seen Finnigan DANNE or know of his whereabouts please contact the Hamilton Police Service Div 3 Patrol Staff Sergeant’s Office 905-546-3886.

Missing Person Investigation

Hamilton Police Service is requesting assistance from the public in locating missing person Finnigan DANNE, 12yrs of age.

Description of Missing Person

Male, white
Height – 4’ 2”
Weight – 60lbs
Build – Thin build
Hair – Dirty Blond
Eyes - Blue

Clothing – white t-shirt with a Special Olympics logo, grey shorts, no shoes (bare feet)

Last seen in the area of 1 Trudy Crt Dundas approximately 10:15am Saturday August 6th 2016. Finnigan suffers from a neuromuscular disorder and as a result walks with a noticeable limp. Police are concerned for his wellbeing and safety.

If you have seen Finnigan DANNE or know of his whereabouts please contact the Hamilton Police Service Div 3 Patrol Staff Sergeant’s Office, 905-546-3886.

I wonder what changed between 9am this morning and this afternoon to cause them to believe he was abducted.

Looks like good news....waiting to hear more.

107.5 Kool FM ‏@KoolFMBarrie 1m1 minute ago
Amber Alert for #Hamilton boy CANCELLED; child has been found

ETA: Here's another source

680 NEWS TorontoVerified account ‏@680NEWS 1m1 minute ago
#BREAKING: Police say Amber Alert cancelled as Finnigan Danne has been located. No further details at this time.

Poor guy. He's such a little doll.
So , it sounds to me like he's mobile but maybe cannot go too far without aid of his wheelchair so being without it means something is fishy. Right?

Sounds like he stomped way from home mad, which many 12 yr olds do at one time or another. So happy he has been found safe.[ohoh, no confirmation he was found safe yet?]

I jumped to the conclusion that he was found safe....waiting and hoping that is true.

I am glad he was found. Hope they update on his condition.

Come on LE, please let us know Finn is safe and well :please:

The silence is deafening.

His home is near a golf course. I wonder if he was there. I've been freaking since I found out. I don't understand why I didn't hear anything until just before 2 pm today when he went missing since yesterday morning????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back