779 users online (90 members and 689 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Good Samaritan catches babysitter raping child in garage

http://abc6onyourside.com/news/local...tan-stops-rape

COLUMBUS, Ohio (WSYX/WTTE) - A man is in jail after a woman allegedly saw him sexually assaulting a child in an abandoned garage in west Columbus.

Charles Sadler, 34, is accused of raping a 3-year-old girl he was babysitting on Friday afternoon.
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

Sick, just SICK!!
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

We spoke, prayers were answered!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/army-grant-...ry?id=43969890

UGGHHHHHH....but thank goodness for nosey people who dare to get involved....
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

So disgusting!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

According to the link, the suspect is a drunk who hangs out in abandoned garages. Where are this kid's parents?
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by wendybtn View Post
    According to the link, the suspect is a drunk who hangs out in abandoned garages. Where are this kid's parents?
    Here is his Facebook. Some questions can be answered with a little poking around.

https://www.facebook.com/sadler.chuck
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

"Sadler's family, who was also home at the time, noticed he and the child were missing, but thought he was "passed out drunk somewhere." Huh?? He was babysitting but they were home?

I'm so confused by this. Am I reading this incorrectly? He was babysitting this kid. Took her to a garage and did, you know. The little girl's family was home but saw the daughter and this guy were missing but though he was passed out drunk somewhere. And um, did they not go looking for the daughter? Let me know if I'm missing something.

So, he is a family member?? I'm so confused and angry, wtf?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pretty much no poking, open his fb and there it is.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Here is his Facebook. Some questions can be answered with a little poking around.

https://www.facebook.com/sadler.chuck

Probably meth involved.

"The alleged victim’s mother took to Facebook Monday, claiming in a heart-breaking post that her 3-year-old's innocence was taken by someone she looked to as ‘an uncle.’"
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-garage.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone who was raped by my uncle when I was 5, my heart goes out to this sweet baby girl. It is a long road, but having support from her family will get her through it. Sending prayers and LOVE her way.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    As someone who was raped by my uncle when I was 5, my heart goes out to this sweet baby girl. It is a long road, but having support from her family will get her through it. Sending prayers and LOVE her way.
    (((Hugs dear katydid23)))
    Home of the Golden State Warriors

Although you may not agree with some of the decisions made by certain people involved this case, at this time, everyone besides the perpetrator considered a victim as well. That means they are off-limits to sleuthing (this includes the mother). Please think before posting & post respectfully...WS is a victim friendly forum.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast