OH - Good Samaritan catches babysitter raping child in garage

UGGHHHHHH....but thank goodness for nosey people who dare to get involved....:candle:

According to the link, the suspect is a drunk who hangs out in abandoned garages. Where are this kid's parents?

"Sadler's family, who was also home at the time, noticed he and the child were missing, but thought he was "passed out drunk somewhere." Huh?? He was babysitting but they were home?

I'm so confused by this. Am I reading this incorrectly? He was babysitting this kid. Took her to a garage and did, you know. The little girl's family was home but saw the daughter and this guy were missing but though he was passed out drunk somewhere. And um, did they not go looking for the daughter? Let me know if I'm missing something.

So, he is a family member?? I'm so confused and angry, wtf?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone who was raped by my uncle when I was 5, my heart goes out to this sweet baby girl. It is a long road, but having support from her family will get her through it. Sending prayers and LOVE her way. :candle:

As someone who was raped by my uncle when I was 5, my heart goes out to this sweet baby girl. It is a long road, but having support from her family will get her through it. Sending prayers and LOVE her way. :candle:

(((Hugs dear katydid23)))

Although you may not agree with some of the decisions made by certain people involved this case, at this time, everyone besides the perpetrator considered a victim as well. That means they are off-limits to sleuthing (this includes the mother). Please think before posting & post respectfully...WS is a victim friendly forum.

:tyou:

to clarify I was not victim bashing in my deleted reply. I watch tv on my couch all the time while my toddler plays. sometimes out of my line of sight (I can hear him) thankfully I don't live w any extended family just my own kids and step kids and I trust them.

I hope this baby girl has lots of support.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back