German Nazi hunter Jens Rommel identifies 8 new suspects, alive & living in Germany

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
Germany’s leading Nazi hunter has identified four men and four women suspected of having served at a concentration camp near Gdańsk, and prosecutors will examine if they can be charged as accomplices to murder.

Jens Rommel, the head of Germany’s central office for the investigation of Nazi crimes in Ludwigsburg, told the news agency DPA that the eight suspects were alive and in Germany. He said their cases had been forwarded to prosecutors across the country.

The eight suspects had worked at the Nazis’ Stutthof concentration camp near what is now Gdańsk in Poland. Some worked as guards, others in different roles such as as secretaries and telephone operators. The office in Ludwigsburg does not prosecute cases itself but has been collecting information for state prosecutors for decades.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...8-new-concentration-camp-suspects-prosecutors

It's a great pity it has taken so long to uncover the deeds of these individuals and others over the years and they have been able to live their lives despite robbing millions of theirs. You can only hope hell exists.

I wholeheartedly agree! Regardless of whether they are prosecuted or not (or they die before they are prosecuted), there is a small amount of satisfaction that comes from them being exposed for who they are and what evil they did. It's not justice by any means, but honestly, I'm not sure there could ever be any true measure of justice in regards to what happened.

Thank you Mr Rommel, for tracking them down and exposing them. Even if they are not legally prosecuted, I fully support public exposure.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back