987 users online (135 members and 852 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

AR - Dep. Bill Cooper & Chief Darrell Spells, shot, Sebastian County, 10 Aug 2016

At least two Arkansas police officers -- including Hackett Chief of Police Darrell Spells -- were shot in Sebastian County on Wednesday and authorities were descending on the home where the suspected shooter was believed to be barricaded inside.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/10...n-custody.html

Pedro Rivera@4029Pedro 32m32 minutes ago
    Sebastian County Sheriffs department confirms Billy Jones is the suspected shooter

Sydny Shepard@SecProdsSydny

Meredith Baldwin@5NEWSMeredith 2m2 minutes ago
    @5newsjo reports BOTH the Hackett Police Chief and the Sebastian County deputy are in surgery right now. @5NEWS

5NEWSONLINE@5NEWS

5NEWSONLINE@5NEWS

Jo Ellison@5newsjo 4m4 minutes ago
    Confirmed shots fired! Came from suspect. No one hit! Believe he was shooting at camera robot.

Three local departments and the state police were responding to the incident. One officer drove at least 50 miles to get to the scene, NEWS5 reported. Two police helicopters had been deployed and The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette said a SWAT team was on site.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/10...n-custody.html

According to the TV station 40/29 reports (http://bit.ly/2biHmyK) the shooting happened at the intersection of Hwy 253 and Boone, just outside of Hackett.

http://katv.com/news/local/two-deput...bastian-county

Officers searched Jones in a wooded, rural area between Greenwood and Hackett, before discovering he was inside the home. Two helicopters were also deployed to search for the suspect, who is still on the loose. Johnson County Emergency Management all terrain vehicles were also brought in.

http://5newsonline.com/2016/08/10/se...astian-county/
    Just know one thing, I am the majority.

Adios amego's

Meredith Baldwin@5NEWSMeredith
    @5NEWSBryan says Chief Spells was grazed in the head by a bullet. LIVE updates on @5NEWS now.

5NEWSONLINE@5NEWS
    UPDATE: Sebastian County Sheriff's Office confirms name of shot deputy is Bill Cooper.

Katelynn Zoellner@5NEWSKatelynn 11m11 minutes agoArkansas, USA
    MORE: We know that Cooper is undergoing surgery at Sparks Regional Medical Center in Fort Smith. He was listed in critical condition.

Katelynn Zoellner@5NEWSKatelynn

Meredith Baldwin@5NEWSMeredith

KNWA NewsVerified account@KNWAnews 8m8 minutes ago
    Live streaming at the scene of the Sebastian County shooting -> http://bit.ly/1L030A3

Meredith Baldwin@5NEWSMeredith 5m5 minutes ago
    Inv. Philip Pevehouse tells me Bill Cooper is still alive. He's in very critical condition at Sparks Hospital. Details on @5NEWS now.

Pedro Rivera@4029Pedro 6m6 minutes agoArkansas, USA
    Just saw one man taking away on a cart with an IV. It is extremely hot here in Sebastian County. Deputies attempting to contact Jones

5NEWSONLINE@5NEWS

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast