1019 users online (166 members and 853 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Davione Purnell, 10 mos, Santa Clara County, 9 July 2016

San Jose Woman Accused Of Abducting Infant Son Missing Since Last Month

Authorities are looking for a 32-year-old woman and her 10-month-old son who she allegedly abducted last month, according to the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office.
    Satima Michelle Purnell, a San Jose resident, is accused of taking her son Davione after learning she lost custody of him on July 9, prosecutors said.
    http://abc7news.com/news/sj-woman-ac...month/1465069/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I don't have any mutual friends w her but I have mutual friends w many of her friends. Sad and unfortunate. Is there a dad? or were they just trying to put her baby in foster care?

one of her friends is friends w multiple of my family members..... set of siblings and one sibling's gf.

He is beyond adorable!
    Satima, bring him home safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

More images from the embedded video:

Description of her vehicle:

Her baby boy has not completed his medical testing.

findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Boy found! Mum still on the run...
    Davione, who has a "serious" medical condition, was found safe as of this afternoon, according to the district attorney's office.
    http://abc7news.com/news/missing-san...-safe/1466528/

Quote Originally Posted by Darling136 View Post

[...]
    The defendant is also known to use the last name Clark.
    [...]

So happy he's been found!!!

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

glad he was found so he can be treated for his health conditions. And I hope social services can place him w family members he knows.