1293 users online (300 members and 993 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

CA - Davione Purnell, 10 mos, Santa Clara County, 9 July 2016

San Jose Woman Accused Of Abducting Infant Son Missing Since Last Month

Authorities are looking for a 32-year-old woman and her 10-month-old son who she allegedly abducted last month, according to the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office.
    Satima Michelle Purnell, a San Jose resident, is accused of taking her son Davione after learning she lost custody of him on July 9, prosecutors said.
    http://abc7news.com/news/sj-woman-ac...month/1465069/
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

I don't have any mutual friends w her but I have mutual friends w many of her friends. Sad and unfortunate. Is there a dad? or were they just trying to put her baby in foster care?

one of her friends is friends w multiple of my family members..... set of siblings and one sibling's gf.

He is beyond adorable!
    Satima, bring him home safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

More images from the embedded video:

Description of her vehicle:

Her baby boy has not completed his medical testing.

findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Boy found! Mum still on the run...
    Davione, who has a "serious" medical condition, was found safe as of this afternoon, according to the district attorney's office.
    http://abc7news.com/news/missing-san...-safe/1466528/

Quote Originally Posted by Darling136 View Post

[...]
    The defendant is also known to use the last name Clark.
    [...]

So happy he's been found!!!

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

glad he was found so he can be treated for his health conditions. And I hope social services can place him w family members he knows.