08-11-2016, 08:34 AM #1
UT - Weber Co., WhtMale UP15516, 25-35, in storage yard, bone loss, June'16
NamUs UP Case 15516
Unidentified White male
* Found June 17, 2016 in Weber County, UT
* Estimated Year of Death: 2015 to 2016
* Estimated age: 25-35 years old
* Approximate Height: 68' estimated
* Distinguishing Characteristics: unknown
* Skeletal findings: Premature bone loss (often associated with drug/alcohol abuse, malnutrition, or metabolic disease).
Antemortem fracture of transverse processes of 3rd and 4th thoracic vertebrae.
* Dentals: Dental information / charting is available and entered
* Clothing/Jewelry: Blue jacket; Jean pants; White socks; Green watch
* DNA: Sample available - Not yet submitted
* Circumstances: A suspected transient male was found decomposing in a storage yard that was housing large commercial free-standing prefabricated bathrooms. It appeared the decedent had possibly been living in one of the bathrooms.
By los2188 in forum Missing Persons DiscussionReplies: 44Last Post: 08-06-2016, 06:13 AM
Found Safe MA - Shayla Weber, 17, Duxbury, 28 May 2016By Dionysia in forum Located Persons DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 06-09-2016, 06:30 PM
By creepedout in forum Identified!Replies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2016, 06:52 PM