GUILTY ME - James Vining, 43, & John Graffam, 30, murdered, Lewiston, 23 Sept 2005

ShowerSinger

Reaction score
Can't get the link to work. Maybe one of you computer whiz's can. Apparently the hunters found the bodies near some railroad tracks. Police are calling it suspicious. They said they should know the identities by tomorrow, and cause(s) of death after the autopsies.

LEWISTON, Maine --Five men out for Maine's first day of deer-hunting season for state residents made a grim discovery on Saturday: two bodies alongside railroad tracks

The men found the bodies at about 11:30 a.m. near the Lisbon town line. Local and state police investigators considered the deaths as suspicious, according to Stephen McCausland, spokesman for the Maine Department of Public Safety.
McCausland declined to discuss the condition of the bodies, or other details, including their genders.

The first of the bodies was removed at 5:30 p.m., and it took until 9 p.m. to remove the second body, McCausland said. Both were taken to the state medical examiner's office in Augusta.

McCausland said the autopsies, which were scheduled for Sunday, would provide identifications and causes of death.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2005/10/29/hunters_find_two_bodies_near_railroad_tracks_in_lewiston/?rss_id=Boston.com+%2F+News

Police say it's a strange "whodunit." They are searching missing persons files to try to identify the two. Obviously, they didn't dig their own graves. The hunters noticed a cayote digging near the tracks, and that's when they discovered the remains.

ShowerSinger said:
Police say it's a strange "whodunit." They are searching missing persons files to try to identify the two. Obviously, they didn't dig their own graves. The hunters noticed a cayote digging near the tracks, and that's when they discovered the remains.

That always gets me, too! So many times when a body is found, in similar circumstances, they'll use that phrase.."suspicious" and such. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!

Anything new on the identities of these bodies?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back