Found Deceased FL - Michael Denham, 44, Navarre, 9 Aug 2016

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
:tyou: to WS member dredre for bringing this case to our attention

attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/WaltonCoun...14456836492/10153618303711493/?type=3&theater

Find Mike Denham FB Group

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 317
I'm glad to see this here! this will bring much needed info and help.

Thanks Kay! Totally puzzling case in my own area. He was in town for business and was heading home via Tallahassee. Was seen on a Walmart camera at 4am 20 min in the opposite direction. He bought gift cards and I guess handed some out at some point. According to the family no concern over mental health. Phone is off. So strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out the Find Mike Denham Facebook page.

Navarre is in Santa Rosa County, He was at the Sandestin Grand Beach Resort in Destin, FL for a business event per a post that is being shared in my area. (I used to live in Navarre as of twoweeks ago.)

Navarre is in Santa Rosa County, He was at the Sandestin Grand Beach Resort in Destin, FL for a business event per a post that is being shared in my area. (I used to live in Navarre as of twoweeks ago.)

welcome flashalee! Glad you joined us here to help find Mike.

FB page said he was last seen at Walmart in Navarre and they are expecting the case to be transferred. Looks like his family is very active on the page. JMO, MOO, etc

FB page said he was last seen at Walmart in Navarre and they are expecting the case to be transferred. Looks like his family is very active on the page. JMO, MOO, etc

Yes, according to family he was supposed to be headed to Tallahassee. From SanDestin Navarre is about half hour in the opposite direction. Also strange about buying and giving away gift cards at 4 am.

I'm in Destin!

My husband's job was transferred from FWB to Crestview. I'm trapped in Crestview now, lol.

I wish there was more interest in this case. Totally perplexing.

I was just about to post that link. :) Per the waitress at the Waffle House he wanted to pay for everyone's meal and told her he was quitting his job in the morning. She said he didn't seem intoxicated and seems in good spirits.

I was just about to post that link. :) Per the waitress at the Waffle House he wanted to pay for everyone's meal and told her he was quitting his job in the morning. She said he didn't seem intoxicated and seems in good spirits.

Yikes. Good spirits. Spending lots of money. Quitting job. Disappeared.

Not good.

He's 44 and lives in Baton Rouge, per FB page. Wondering if he was using a company credit card? Hope he's found safely. JMO, MOO, etc.

Thank you, I don't have facebook. I noticed an earlier post said he was headed to Tallahassee??? Baton Rouge is 1-1/2 hours from me. His story is very concerning to me, behaving so oddly. Unless he had a habit of purchasing gift cards for homeless people and paying for meals for everyone in restaurants ... prior to quitting his job? Very erratic behavior, makes me wonder if he actually lost his job and was not in a good frame of mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back