1268 users online (248 members and 1020 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

PA - Patricia "Pat" Walker, Williamsport, 7 August 2016

Patricia - Pat - Walker Reported Missing

The last time anyone saw her she was walking down Log Run Road on Saturday between 7 and 8 am.
    http://www.northcentralpa.com/local-...ported-missing
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Hmmm....I wonder if the early morning walk was a regular routine for her? Is the location she was last seen close to her home?

Was it confirmed there was a incident with her boyfriend a week a so ago and can we get his name. You'd be surprised what these people here can find. Was from that area but moved to get kids away from there.

Also what part of log run road used to travel that a lot. The creek is at bottom off steep hills and not much room to walk at the bottom. It's hard to see around curves. I am sure old lyco has search there? Just need more info. These guys use maps and search through net like I can't believe. Is family on here?

Is her name Patrica or Patrici​a? Anyone know for sure? Poster shows it one way, the article another. Would like for her thread title to be accurate

Kay,
    does family know this is on webslueths? North central pa news Facebook is a good place to post the link. I don't have my own Facebook page or would post. I've read it and the sister seems to be on there. I think you could get a lot of answers the locals are very good at organizing up there but not sure if there awear of this site that well.

PJFL is offline What's done in the dark will come to the light.
    Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post
    Is her name Patrica or Patrici​a? Anyone know for sure? Poster shows it one way, the article another. Would like for her thread title to be accurate
    Patricia. Per an old FB page.

Quote Originally Posted by PJFL View Post
    Is this is the link you meant to post?

https://www.facebook.com/NorthcentralPa/?fref=ts
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

That's the link if somebody post this page I am sure they will come over and try to get some help. I've seen some great things happen here via google maps and Facebook sleuthing somebody may be able to get clues from the Facebook of the boyfriend possibly. I don't post via Facebook I use the work one to keep up on news. Still haven't felt the need to get one for personal use. Allot of great people here and the situation sound like it could be worry some. But there was a guy who held a girlfriend in his apartment not far from there awhile on lyco creek maybe same guy who knows. There also a lie detector analysis and many amateur search groups who did great work on previous case that was on here.

Quote Originally Posted by 357magnum pi View Post
    That's the link if somebody post this page I am sure they will come over and try to get some help. I've seen some great things happen here via google maps and Facebook sleuthing somebody may be able to get clues from the Facebook of the boyfriend possibly. I don't post via Facebook I use the work one to keep up on news. Still haven't felt the need to get one for personal use. Allot of great people here and the situation sound like it could be worry some. But there was a guy who held a girlfriend in his apartment not far from there awhile on lyco creek maybe same guy who knows. There also a lie detector analysis and many amateur search groups who did great work on previous case that was on here.
    You're right there are some real wizards here on WS! However, we do not sleuth boyfriends or family members or friends of a missing person, and we don't bring content from facebook over here as it is not verifiable. (The only exceptions are the fb page of the missing person, LE pages, and media pages.) We only go by what police releases or what is written in msm (main stream media). That way we avoid rumors spinning out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Is this is the link you meant to post?

https://www.facebook.com/NorthcentralPa/?fref=ts
    Yes! Thanks, Pink!

patricia walker
    Last edited by Mrspank1499; 08-14-2016 at 12:39 AM. Reason: spelling

yes im her brother

im her brother and we could really use some help not sure how this works I just signed because of your link on her pic.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast