1435 users online (211 members and 1224 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

PA - Julie McCutcheon, 36, Adams County, 10 Aug 2016

Julie McCutcheon - W/F/36 - - Adams County - 10 Aug 2016

Julie McCutcheon :: White / Female / 36 Years Old

5' 4" :: 180 Lbs. :: Blue Eyes :: Shoulder-Length Dirty Blonde Hair

Gray 2009 Kia Sportage :: PA Tag JRW-8897

PSP Report # PA-16-523251

Julie McCutcheon, 36

Adams County is in South-Central, PA.

Day Five

PA State Police :: Chambersburg Station :: (717) 264-5161
    PSP Report # PA-16-523251
    https://www.facebook.com/PAStatePolice

Plus:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Penns...45?sk=timeline

A$ Alway$ :: PA Crime$topper$
    Anonymou$ Reward :: 1-800-4PA-TIPS
    https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/
    Last edited by Richrd; 08-14-2016 at 11:21 AM.

What is that area like - could she have had a car accident and the car went into a deep ditch or down an embankment? With this hot weather, it would be hard to survive for several days. I hope they are checking all the roads!

Her FB: https://www.facebook.com/julie.mccut...12?pnref=story

Missing flyer says she was last seen in near Gettysberg, PA. FB page of family member say New Windsor, MD. I wonder which is correct?
    When I was young I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older I admire kind people.

Hello All,
    I went to grade school with Julies brother Bob and have been making contact with him regarding Julies disappearance. There are quite a few interesting twists and turns to this situation. First of all, she was house sitting for some friends and at that location her cell phone and house keys were left behind including the fob to her car. The home showed no signs of disturbance. According to the bank her debit card was used in Winchester Virginia for 2 transactions.. 1 for 24 dollars and another for 85 dollars. Awaiting details on the video and what each purchase was. Additionally, there was an attempted use of her debit card at an ATM in Anderson South Carolina yet the wrong pin number was used and the transaction declined. Again, waiting on video from the bank. From there.. it is a mystery. I will do my best to update as I gain more information.

So there is a huge possibility something happened while she was babysitting. Maybe she was forced? Hopefully the video's will show something more.

Could there be someone known to the friends she was babysitting for, who could have done something?

Quote Originally Posted by jade32 View Post
    So there is a huge possibility something happened while she was babysitting. Maybe she was forced? Hopefully the video's will show something more.

Could there be someone known to the friends she was babysitting for, who could have done something?

CORRECTION ::: She was NOT babysitting. She was House Sitting.

The third (attempted) transaction doesn't bode well . She's a beautiful woman.

Quote Originally Posted by cvadden View Post
    Hello All,
    I went to grade school with Julies brother Bob and have been making contact with him regarding Julies disappearance. There are quite a few interesting twists and turns to this situation. First of all, she was house sitting for some friends and at that location her cell phone and house keys were left behind including the fob to her car. The home showed no signs of disturbance. According to the bank her debit card was used in Winchester Virginia for 2 transactions.. 1 for 24 dollars and another for 85 dollars. Awaiting details on the video and what each purchase was. Additionally, there was an attempted use of her debit card at an ATM in Anderson South Carolina yet the wrong pin number was used and the transaction declined. Again, waiting on video from the bank. From there.. it is a mystery. I will do my best to update as I gain more information.

So sorry this is happening within your circle of friends. I do hope she is found quickly and in safety.

The fob to her car is at the house, but her car is missing?

Area is semi rural - we have scoured the area completely - tracked any routes she may have used. Thanks!

New Windsor was where she was physically last seen with her brother and his family - she was house sitting in Gettysburg and definitely arrived there as all of her stuff (clothes, cell phone, keys minus car key) were there.

Julie normally house sat for a lot of us that were her friends. She was watching this coworker's house and 2 dogs. When I went to the house to look for her on Friday, she was not there but the mail was full and there was a package on the doorstep which I tracked to a Wednesday delivery time of 2:45pm. It is very not like Julie to leave mail and the package - she always has brought mine in and she is a HUGE animal lover so leaving the dogs is odd. The police expect to have the footage today which is the key to who is using the card.

Correct the fob is with all her keys as normal but the single car key is missing.

Damarna is offline Verified State Coordinator for CFSI/ Insider - Parker Haluptzok
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkoons View Post
    Julie normally house sat for a lot of us that were her friends. She was watching this coworker's house and 2 dogs. When I went to the house to look for her on Friday, she was not there but the mail was full and there was a package on the doorstep which I tracked to a Wednesday delivery time of 2:45pm. It is very not like Julie to leave mail and the package - she always has brought mine in and she is a HUGE animal lover so leaving the dogs is odd. The police expect to have the footage today which is the key to who is using the card.
    Thank you for sharing this information. I'm keeping her close to my heart - cone home Julie!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rkoons View Post
    I hope it is Julie on the video....that she just needed to get away. Keep us posted. I'm worried for her.

Perhaps you can get confirmed by an Admin on this site as a verified insider to the case.

Very odd. I'd guess car jacking, but her keys minus just the fob were at the house??? Why would someone take just the fob off before kidnapping her? I hope this girl is found safely, but she really does not sound like the type to leave animals behind .

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast