872 users online (141 members and 731 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Hope they nab my perv dad, son says

Manhattan prep school officials and parents aren't the only ones who hope the NYPD tracks down and arrests a defrocked priest accused of molesting a student.
    His son wants him behind bars, too.

"I'd love to see him get caught," Aaron Jacques, 25, the youngest child of school fund-raiser Bruce Jacques, told the Daily News yesterday. "If he really did what they say he did, that would make my day."

Bruce Jacques, 57, is on the run after a male student at the Robert Louis Stevenson School on W. 74th St. claimed the ex-priest sexually assaulted by him in Central Park on Oct. 20.

After the allegation was lodged, school officials discovered Jacques had a sordid past: the Episcopal Church had booted him from the priesthood for allegedly propositioning a 13-year-old boy in 1995.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Sounds like he abused his son - molested or physically.

My thoughts too !

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter
    Martin Luther King Jr

Defrocked New Milford Priest Gets 3 Years

News Times
    October 19, 2006

New York (AP) -- A fired high school administrator and defrocked New Milford, Conn., priest who molested an emotionally disturbed teenage student in Central Park was sentenced Wednesday to one to three years in prison.

State Supreme Court Justice Rena Uviller sentenced Bruce Jacques, 57, on his guilty plea last month to two counts of third-degree criminal sex act, calling him "an exploiter and victimizer of the weak."

Jacques, captured in April after being on the run for months in places as distant as Malaysia, admitted that he performed a sex act on the 16-year-old boy, first in his Manhattan school and hours later in Central Park.

More at link:

Bruce Jacques

Guilty Plea
    Sentence Date: 10/19/2006
    Release Date: 04/06/2009

Offense: 2 counts 3rd Degree Criminal Sexual Act
    Sentence: 1 year - 3 years

Wonder if he is any relation to Michael Jacques from Brooke Bennett's case?
    My posts and their content are MY OPINION unless I have provided a link
    and are not to be copied and pasted to other sites or pages without my permission.