GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
MISSING: Police search for 3-year-old girl in Gaston County
4-year-old_20160815211420241_5686515_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

The child disappeared from a house on Bess Town Road, officials said.
The father woke up and realized his child wasn't at the home and the front door was open.

http://www.fox46charlotte.com/news/local-news/191577107-story

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/cr...23679956?ecmp=wsoctv_social_facebook_2014_sfp

This is breaking news blowing up my local twitter feed. I've seen conflicting reports of her being both 3 and 4 years old, not that it really matters, IMO. Sounds like she wandered out while dad was sleeping. My biggest concern is the pond near the home. Hoping for a quick and positive outcome.

I'm confused about why dad was sleeping... Was it nap time and she woke up first?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Not again. :( Hoping she is found ASAP.

[FONT=&amp]Jordan Ann Dumont, was reportedly last seen at approximately 1:00 p.m. Monday, August 15 at her house in the 1900 block of Bess Town Rd, Bessemer City.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]According to police, Gaston County 911 was notified of a missing 3-year-old girl at approximately 3:39 p.m. Monday.
-----
That is a long time. She could have gone a long distance in that amount of time. Ugh. And as usual....woods and pond nearby.

Map link. (I don't know the exact address though.)[/FONT]

Oh yeah...sorry...I went and added it probably at the same time you were posting. Great minds...ha!

These cases that start out as the adult asleep, child goes missing, door was open never turn out well.

I pray Jordan is found safe and this time we'll have a happy ending.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a really bad feeling about this one. Oh please let me be wrong!!!

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

[FONT=&amp]Jordan Ann Dumont, was reportedly last seen at approximately 1:00 p.m. Monday, August 15 at her house in the 1900 block of Bess Town Rd, Bessemer City.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]According to police, Gaston County 911 was notified of a missing 3-year-old girl at approximately 3:39 p.m. Monday.
-----
That is a long time. She could have gone a long distance in that amount of time. Ugh. And as usual....woods and pond nearby.

Map link. (I don't know the exact address though.)[/FONT]
Yes, almost 3 hours between last seen and reported missing is a long time! I sure hope she is OK. And it is brutally hot outside for a long sleeve shirt. I wish they had a better picture!

That is the only photo of this baby ? Often early in cases, there is only one. Surely a more clear photo will surface. Be safe little one :please:

It looks so hot in those pics, pls be ok Jordan!!

:please:

I have a really bad feeling about this one. Oh please let me be wrong!!!

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

I feel the same Embley. I know they say kids can get a lot farther faster than we originally think. Of course that's assuming she left the house under her own power and wasn't taken, or had something else happen.

I would think with the heat maybe she got tired and laid down somewhere for a nap? Would a small child tend to stick close to a roadway or would they think nothing of wandering "off road"?

So scared for her.

Clearer pic from the WBTV Twitter
c06d893974bd421720b3965fc43fa4cf.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics