1197 users online (252 members and 945 guests)  

Websleuths News

GA - Kamonie Whitehead, 8 mos, beaten to death, Brookhaven, 1 Aug 2016 *Arrests*

The baby girl, Kamonie Love Whitehead, had been struggling for her life at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Egleston after the incident in which police say the couple beat her with a belt to the point she had to be on a ventilator to breathe, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution previously reported.

http://www.fox13memphis.com/news/8-m...belt/423178801

Whitehead initially denied she hit Love, but she later admitted to beating the baby on the legs and behind to punish her, according to records obtained by Channel 2 Action News.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/breakin...-a-belt/nsFsN/

'The detective handling this case has been in law enforcement 24 years and he has said this is probably one of the worst incidents of child abuse or child cruelty that he has seen,' Officer Carlos Nino, with the Brookhaven Police Department, told WSB Radio.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...unishment.html

Attached Images Attached Images
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

You don't even really discipline a baby that young, dfq?????

I hate these stories. A baby that age can't do anything that requires discipline.

I have seen way too many cases of low life beating an infant to death. And I will NEVER ever understand.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Jesus, why would you EVER hit a 8 month old baby with a belt!? I can only sadly surmise that this wasn't the first time and that poor baby was probably abused throughout her short life. No one just one day thinks a belt is an appropriate discipline for a crawling baby! Why in the world would you even need to beat a 8 month old baby with a belt!!?? All they do is sleep, eat, poop and are trying to experience life! Both are animals and need to be sentenced to the same punishment as that poor little baby! Why should we, as tax payers, pay for them to sleep,read, play games, eat , watch TV and pay for their court costs and attorneys?

OMG! 😲
    How is this possible? 8 months?! How?!

punishment? for what? being a baby? Why did I click this link. Ugh, poor baby - at least you are not suffering.
    "A word after a word after a word is power."
    ~Margaret Atwood~

Now the two are facing felony murder charges – in addition to aggravated battery and cruelty to children – after the DeKalb Medical Examiner’s office ruled Kamonie’s death a homicide from traumatic brain injury, according to warrants issued in the couple’s arrest.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-l...h-old-b/nsQ3T/

Poor little punkin healing rib fractures according to the articles. So yeah, not a one time thing. Ongoing abuse.

Fly high angel.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

The 11 Alive article stated incorrectly in title that parents charged. The mother and boyfriend are charged with abuse, murder.
    Last edited by simba16; 09-04-2016 at 03:31 PM.

Wtaf? I'm sorry, I can't get my head around this. What on earth could an 8 month old do to require discipline full stop? Never mind a belt. That poor little love. She wouldn't have even understood her own actions. I'm heartbroken for this poor little baby.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk