1155 users online (254 members and 901 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder #3

After a long and trying journey for Tim's loved ones, on Friday, June 17, 2016, a jury found Dellen Millard and Mark Smich both guilty of first degree in the murder of a good and decent man, son, husband and father, Tim Bosma.

Both Millard and Smich received the mandatory life sentence of 25 years, and both are appealing the verdicts.

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post

We won't forget Tim.

Hearts and thoughts have been with Tim's loved ones on this very long journey,
    and will continue to be with them for years to come.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    Laughter and tears follow guilty verdicts for ‘despicable and callous’ Tim Bosma murder
    Adrian Humphreys | June 18, 2016

Sharlene Bosma smiles and celebrates with her family and that of her late husband Tim Bosma, after the guilty verdicts of Dellen Millard and Mark Smich on Friday, June 17, 2016. THE CANADIAN PRESS/Peter Power

HAMILTON, Ont. — It was a day of strong voices, starting with each juror at the trial for the killing of Tim Bosma, standing one by one in a packed courtroom and declaring both Dellen Millard and Mark Smich guilty of first-degree murder.

Then came Judge Andrew Goodman, who broke with practice and addressed court before imposing sentences, saying Bosma’s killing was “reprehensible and unimaginable” and calling Millard and Smich’s actions “despicable and callous.”

Next, a spontaneous roar of elated cheers erupted from a crowd of onlookers who were not able to get inside the courtroom as the Bosma family walked out; another when the three prosecutors emerged in their black robes and a third for the detectives who led the chase to arrest the pair.

And finally, by dinnertime, after leading a large entourage — her “village” of supporters, as she called them — across Main Street to address the media and a swelling crowd of clapping passersby, came the remarkably poised words of a vibrant Sharlene Bosma, Tim Bosma’s widow.
    Verdict Thread #1

Verdict Thread #2
    Last edited by sillybilly; 08-16-2016 at 04:13 AM.

Please continue discussion here, and as always, remember The Rules

How much is Dellen Millard worth?

New blog post from Ann Brocklehurst: http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2016...ard-worth.html

OT but Important

For any members who have not seen Tricia's announcement at the top of this page, and the thread about our dear Bessie here:

Bessie has given her all to this website. We need Bessie and right now Bessie needs us !!

Whatever help any of us can give is so needed and will be so very appreciated.

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 16m16 minutes ago
    Bad idea to slag off a murder victim's family on Facebook for making a "money grab," when your old gofundme campaign is still googleable

I wonder if ABro will deal with the issue of DM-positive social media trolls in her book?

Quote Originally Posted by SnooperDuper View Post
    Bad idea to slag off a murder victim's family on Facebook for making a "money grab," when your old gofundme campaign is still googleable

I wonder if ABro will deal with the issue of DM-positive social media trolls in her book?
    Hmmmmm. I wonder who that post is about? lol

Tim Bosma’s family launches lawsuit against his killers

In addition to the two convicted murderers, Millard's mother, Madeleine Burns, and his girlfriend, Christina Noudga — who is charged with being an accessory after the fact to the murder — are also listed as defendants in the lawsuit.

The statement of claim specifically notes that the transfer of properties from Millard to his mother in the days after his arrest in May 2013 was "a fraudulent conveyance aimed at protecting his assets from creditors and as such, unlawful."
    http://www.thespec.com/news-story/68...t-his-killers/

In a statement of defence filed Nov. 6, Millard argues the sum of money sought by the Bosmas "marks vengefulness … without foundation" and calls for the action to be dismissed.

"From my own life experiences, I have felt the unimaginable grief and sorrow that stems from losing immediate family," he writes. "The Bosma clan have (sic) been victims of a senseless loss, a loss of one of their family."

He adds in his defence — which would have been filed before he stood trial and was convicted — that the Bosmas have been "re-victimized by a flawed police investigation. They are being wrongly incited to hate, and to blame me for their loss. However I am not to blame."
    Well that's rich, even if DM isn't.

CHCH reported CN having 2 siblings also living in the family home back in 2014:

Neighbour Mark Majchrowski told CHCH News Noudga lives in an Etobicoke home with her parents and two other siblings. The same neighbour also told me hes seen Millard pick her up on numerous occasions.
    http://www.chch.com/community-reacts-to-noudga-arrest/

Quote Originally Posted by SnooperDuper View Post

Does anyone have any idea what ABro is referring to in her tweet?

Who had a gofundme campaign going, and for what?

TIA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    " ... in my mind I'm over at the Whistle Stop Cafe having a plate of fried green tomatoes."
    ~Fannie Flagg, Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe

"Tim Bosma’s family launches lawsuit against his killers"

Reminder: As per TOS, CN's parents are NOT sleuthable.

subscribed, this seems like a very interesting thread

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    Tim Bosma’s family launches lawsuit against his killers

Curious... Does anyone know why it would be filed in a London Ontario court? What does London have to do with anything?
    ~ Unless it's a link from MSM, all comments are JMO ~

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector_North View Post
    "Tim Bosma’s family launches lawsuit against his killers"

So now that it's been made official about the Bosma's filing a lawsuit, it gives a better explanation as to why DM kept staring the family down in court and IMO it's not like the media and people made it out to be how he was creepy etc. He's probably pissed at her.
    ~ Unless it's a link from MSM, all comments are JMO ~

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast