FL - Michelle Mishcon, 53, & John Stevens, 59, murdered, Tequesta, 15 Aug 2016 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not really sure what is going on with Florida these days...

http://www.people.com/article/FSU-fat-brother-flakka-charged-eating-man-s-face

Austin Harrouff, who initially gave police a fake name, allegedly stabbed a married couple to death on Monday and was found trying to bite off chunks of the man's face.

...He noted that Harrouff's core body temperature was not elevated like it would have been if flakka was involved. He tells PEOPLE that he exhibited several symptoms evidenced in flakka users, but initial reports found that he was not on cocaine, methamphetamine or marijuana...

Absolutely savage...and senseless. I'm curious what what going on mentally with this young man.

There was nothing mentally wrong with him...He was on drugs. Possibly. That could just be another excuse.

There was nothing mentally wrong with him...He was on drugs. Possibly. That could just be another excuse.
I don't know much about Flakka but it seems like they are leaning to that. But initially it's said he tested negative for the basics: marijuana, cocaine and amphetamines.

It's bizarre he was said to be eating dinner with his parents prior to storming out of the restaurant and proceeding to do this.

But yeah, drugs seem pretty likely...but I wouldn't be surprised if he had major issues to begin with.

I'm not really sure what is going on with Florida these days...

http://www.people.com/article/FSU-fat-brother-flakka-charged-eating-man-s-face

Absolutely savage...and senseless. I'm curious what what going on mentally with this young man.

Weird, I wonder if the "false name" he gave was something like "Satan" or "Beezlebub" because otherwise it seems like he had some sense of right and wrong at the time. Also wonder why he normally carried a switch blade with him.

They released the names of the couple. I'm unsure now if they were actually married but still sad nonetheless.

FL - Double-Fatal Stabbing+ :: Martin County - 15 Aug 2016

Suspect in Custody:

Austin Kelly Harrouff :: White / Male / 19 Years Old

Deceased Husband:

John Joseph Stevens III :: White / Male / 59 Years Old

Deceased Wife:

Michelle Karen Mishcon :: White / Female / 53 Years Old

Heroic Neighbor Stabbed & Hospitalized:

Jeff Fisher :: Male / 47 Years Old

Day Two

http://www.wptv.com/news/police-investigating-double-fatal-stabbing-in-tequesta:

Possibly Flakka Related:

[FLACKK'-kuh]:

https://www.drugabuse.gov/emerging-trends/flakka-alpha-pvp
&
http://drugabuse.com/library/the-effects-of-flakka-use/

This is one of the most gruesome crimes I've read about in quite some time. These two were just sitting in their garage enjoying the evening when this psycho storms in. What the heck???
Kudos to the guy who tried to intervene. He's more ballsy than I would have been.

"Snyder said Harrouff had been eating dinner with his family at a restaurant a short distance away when he stormed off, apparently agitated about slow service. His parents were so worried by his behavior that they called police and some of his fraternity brothers in a futile attempt to find him before the attack. About 45 minutes later, he apparently targeted the couple at random, the sheriff said."

"At the Tuesday morning news conference, the sheriff was asked if Harrouff was high on drugs at the time the couple was killed.“I’m not going to speculate, except to say that we know in our business that people on Flakka or bath salts will do this type of behavior, where they attack the victim and do the biting and actually remove pieces of flesh in the bites,” said Snyder."

From: http://www.wptv.com/news/police-investigating-double-fatal-stabbing-in-tequesta (article in previous post)

I was able to find Austin Harrouff's FB page earlier but it appears to have since been taken down.

Holy (bleep).
The neighbor who tried to stop the attack is indeed a true hero ! Apparently he was stabbed as well.
The fact that neither of the two deceased were able to run for help when the attack began testifies to its' ferocity ; imo.

My .02 is that it takes time to stab someone, even with a initial quick slashing movement to each person in turn -- but it's sad neither one was able to escape.
This perp must have been in a monumental rage --it's almost demonic.
Eff him for ever and I hope he's locked up until he dies or receives the dp !
MOO

Those poor kids of John and Michelles', and the couples' other grieving friends and relatives .

Rest in peace, John and Michelle.

This is one of the most gruesome crimes I've read about in quite some time. These two were just sitting in their garage enjoying the evening when this psycho storms in. What the heck???
Kudos to the guy who tried to intervene. He's more ballsy than I would have been.

"Snyder said Harrouff had been eating dinner with his family at a restaurant a short distance away when he stormed off, apparently agitated about slow service. His parents were so worried by his behavior that they called police and some of his fraternity brothers in a futile attempt to find him before the attack. About 45 minutes later, he apparently targeted the couple at random, the sheriff said."

"At the Tuesday morning news conference, the sheriff was asked if Harrouff was high on drugs at the time the couple was killed.“I’m not going to speculate, except to say that we know in our business that people on Flakka or bath salts will do this type of behavior, where they attack the victim and do the biting and actually remove pieces of flesh in the bites,” said Snyder."

From: http://www.wptv.com/news/police-investigating-double-fatal-stabbing-in-tequesta (article in previous post)

I was able to find Austin Harrouff's FB page earlier but it appears to have since been taken down.
SABBM

Curious. Wonder if his parents took it down ? If (god forbid) my child or relative did something despicable, the last thing I'd be doing is to be on social media. Seriously.
Hope the perp's family will not speak up now and say he was a "good kid" who just had a bad day or an unfortunate reaction to something (hence it wasn't his fault).
This was a monstrous act Austin committed.
I for one do not wish to hear how 'nice' he was in high school, or whatever.
:moo:

sabbm

curious. Wonder if his parents took it down ? If (god forbid) my child or relative did something despicable, the last thing i'd be doing is to be on social media. Seriously.
Hope the perp's family will not speak up now and say he was a "good kid" who just had a bad day or an unfortunate reaction to something (hence it wasn't his fault).
This was a monstrous act austin committed.
I for one do not wish to hear how 'nice' he was in high school, or whatever.
:moo:
ditto!!

"Double murder suspect Austin Harrouff’s condition has deteriorated, and it is not known whether he will survive, Martin County Sheriff William Snyder said during a Tuesday afternoon news conference. Snyder also said “we may absolutely never know” why Harrouff attacked John and Michelle Stevens."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...r-ids-two-people-found-dead-at-tequest/nsGgj/

This is the type of random crime that frightens the most. I can't even....

Wondering why the perp is near death at the hospital? No mention of injuries or illness or what he may have consumed,
but speculation from LE is "bath salts" or flakka. I know next to nothing about those particular substances, but I would guess they might cause serious health consequences. I also understand from the report hate perpwas extremely difficult to subdue, so I suppose he could have sustained life-threatening injuries, which LE would probably be hesitant to discuss, at least at this point, given the current climate of our USA society. I fully support whatever means were necessary to stop this horrific attack,and my heart and prayers go out to the familes of the victims.

I could care less if this demon dies or not. LE really needs to put heat on the friends he was with prior to going out with his family. The family deserves some form of justice and anyone that had anything to do with providing this with the substance that caused him to act so barbaric needs to be held accountable too.

I could care less if this demon dies or not. LE really needs to put heat on the friends he was with prior to going out with his family. The family deserves some form of justice and anyone that had anything to do with providing this with the substance that caused him to act so barbaric needs to be held accountable too.

I absolutely agree. This stuff is extremely dangerous with the potential for devastating consequences. It should not be available to anyone, ever.

Did anyone else hear that initially this perp provided a false ID (same first name--different last name)?

Since this was a double murder, seems like this thread should be in crimes, not bizarre and offbeat news.

Suspect is in the hospital. Whatever he ingested seems to be messing up his intestines.

"The teen is being treated at a hospital where Snyder said he is in critical condition. Snyder said he was incoherent and making "animal like" sounds when he was admitted. Now, it's not clear whether he will survive - doctors believe whatever he ingested may be affecting his intestines, Snyder said."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida...nt-austin-harrouff-targeted-couple-at-random/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford