SC - Chadwick Garrett, 45, murdered, North Charleston, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrests*

From the same article. Over twenty dollars! So sad.

Arrest affidavits state that around 11 p.m. Monday, Garrett agreed to help the teens pull a 2016 Dodge Durango out of a ditch for $20. A witness, who is not named in the documents, told North Charleston police that after he removed the vehicle from the ditch and inquired about the money owed, Frasier pulled out a gun and fired multiple shots.

From OP link:

[FONT=&quot]Dupree-Tyler briefly responded to the family before being cut off by the judge. Frasier, whose hearing was after his co-defendant’s, tried to respond but was not permitted to speak.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“With all due respect to the family, they coming at me the wrong way because I haven’t murdered anyone,” Dupree-Tyler said.

(Victim's Father) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I don’t think it was so much (a) robbery as it was hatred of your own brother,” he said, adding that he wished he could have had a better father.

He summed it up in one response. imo[/FONT]

August 17, 2016
8:06 PM EDT

Good Samaritan Killed After Helping Suspects Pull SUV From Ditch

The victim, who died at the scene, was identified as Chadwick Garrett, a 45-year-old North Charleston resident.

Pryor says 17-year-old Deon Antonio Frasier and 19-year-old Michael Odell Anthony Dupree-Tyler, both of North Charleston, are charged with murder.

Frasier is also charged with possession of a firearm during a violent crime.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...after-helping-suspects-pull-suv-ditch-n633171

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back