GUILTY AR - Clarence Reed & Jennifer Denen for child abuse, Hot Springs, 13 Aug 2016

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

A couple in Arkansas was arrested after a 4-year-old girl was allegedly zip-tied, beaten, and emotionally abused.

(...) the girl’s mother, Jennifer Diane Denen, 30, and her live-in boyfriend Clarence Eugene Reed, 47, were arrested and charged with first-degree domestic battery, permitting abuse of a minor, and first-degree endangering the welfare of a minor.

Court documents state the girl had deep purple bruising on her bottom, lower back, and legs. She had a black eye, a swollen right cheek, dried blood in the corner of her mouth, and a bruise on her forehead. The report said she also had scarring across her back.

Officers say when they asked the girl her name, she told them it was “idiot.”
http://fox59.com/2016/08/17/couple-...-beat-her-made-her-believe-her-name-is-idiot/

Thankfully, this sweet little girl is still alive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 417
The Death Penalty would be too good for these two monsters. :mad:

This breaks my heart :(.

Awful. I wonder if the abuse began before or after the boyfriend came onto the scene.

OMG the eyes of the mother! So COLD!

Poor little girl. I hope she is placed with loving relatives or foster parents and never has to go back to this monster.

I hope these are all 1st degree felonies and are sentenced consequetively to the max. That would equal life in the states I know about. Even that is too cordial for my taste.

Prayers for the CPS workers who have to intervene in these cases. The never get enough credit seems to me.

I think this woman has TEN children. :gaah: They all look pretty happy and healthy to me, but of course Facebook lies and we all know that.

https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.denen.52

We have seen on here, a few cases, where all of the kids are treated 'just fine'---and yet ONE would be chosen as the whipping post, scapegoat, and abused, kept locked away, neglected, starved etc etc...

Lil Butterfly Princess in Arizona, one tragic example...

We have seen on here, a few cases, where all of the kids are treated 'just fine'---and yet ONE would be chosen as the whipping post, scapegoat, and abused, kept locked away, neglected, starved etc etc...

Lil Butterfly Princess in Arizona, one tragic example...

Also quite a few cases where people pretend to be loving parents on facebook but abuse their kids.

Awful. I wonder if the abuse began before or after the boyfriend came onto the scene.

That doesn't matter to me at all because she obviously just stood around and let that happen because she would have seen the injuries on the child. Anyone who would allow someone to abuse children and do nothing to stop it is as bad as the one doing the abusing.

Ugh.
I reeeallly hope she never has to go back to them. But nothing would surprise me.

As for cases where just one child is treated terribly, there was an awful case like that where I grew up. The poor little girl was treated like garbage while the other children were treated well. She died starved to death alone in the room she wasn't allowed to leave, I don't think she ever went to school. It was so awful and tragic. I wonder if some people do that because they are awful and want to be cruel but at the same time they also want to 'pass' in the community as good people, so make sure most of their kids look normal while torturing one in secret.

That doesn't matter to me at all because she obviously just stood around and let that happen because she would have seen the injuries on the child. Anyone who would allow someone to abuse children and do nothing to stop it is as bad as the one doing the abusing.

Wholeheartedly agree with this (and so does the law, evidently, since she's been arrested & charged).

Ugh.
I reeeallly hope she never has to go back to them. But nothing would surprise me.

As for cases where just one child is treated terribly, there was an awful case like that where I grew up. The poor little girl was treated like garbage while the other children were treated well. She died starved to death alone in the room she wasn't allowed to leave, I don't think she ever went to school. It was so awful and tragic. I wonder if some people do that because they are awful and want to be cruel but at the same time they also want to 'pass' in the community as good people, so make sure most of their kids look normal while torturing one in secret.

Ugghhh, yes.

And I think there was another case of 'one kid' scapegoated last week, posted here. I remember a little boy, that was kept, naked and hungry, in the back room of the house, beaten and neglected. To DEATH...And there was even a witness, who shamefully admitted seeing his abusive treatment, but said she didn't report it because she didn't want the other kids taken too. HUH? WTH?

It wasn't hard to figure out which child was the one being abused. Such a pretty little girl.

I'm confused about how many children she has? Before the recent child (whose father is the one arrested with her) she said she had 6 babies but only 5 living. That made me want to figure out what she meant by that. It appears that there was a boy born and he died 18 days after birth in 2013. Medical issues? He was small (5lbs 8ounces), but not really a high risk preemie. I think that makes a total of 6 living kids.

It also appears that she's had a lot of complaints against her to DCF. It appears a lot of them came from her own family. It looks like she may have even lost custody of at least the four eldest at some point. I hope all the children are in a better place now and they never get a hold of any of them.

This is just beyond heartbreaking. I hope that she is never returned to this situation and is with people who will give her the love and attention that she deserves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back