879 users online (152 members and 727 guests)  

Websleuths News

SC - Female remains at trash facility, Edgefield Co., 15 Aug 2016 - Nancy Lott

Workers found a body at a Tri-County trash facility in Edgefield County. They believe it came from a dumpster at an elementary school in Saluda County.

Now, Aiken, Edgefield, Saluda and Newberry counties are all waiting to see if the body found at the dump is one of their missing women. (...) Chief Deputy Chris Cockrell says Saluda County has one missing woman, Nancy Caughman Lott.

But it's also a possibility it's the one woman missing from Edgefield county, Tammy Kingery. Aiken County also has two women missing since 2011.

Nancy Lott's WS thread
    Tammy Kingery's WS thread

Cincinnati, OH
    Sooooooo no news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

The Saluda County Sheriff's Office and Saluda County Coroner's Office said that a body found in Edgefield County was identified as a woman missing from Ridge Spring.

The South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED) notified Saluda County authorities that the body was identified as 59-year-old Nancy Caughman Lott.