1094 users online (225 members and 869 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CA - Gorman, WhtFem 25-35, multiple tattoos, Aug'16 - Kimberly Harvill

Public’s help needed to identify female body found in Gorman

A motorist spotted the body around 5 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 14, in some brush in a remote area along Gorman Post Road, north of state Route 138.
    Responding deputies and firefighters “discovered that the victim had suffered trauma to her head,” and she was pronounced dead at the scene, Navarro-Suarez said.
    At a news conference Thursday, detectives displayed a drawing of the woman’s face, along with drawings of her tattoos, which included a Playboy rabbit head, a cross, flowers, and the words Brayden and Rylee.
    She was described as white or Hispanic, 25 to 35 years old, 5 feet 1 inch tall and 96 pounds. She had blue eyes, and her hair was dyed a dark burgundy color.
    http://theavtimes.com/2016/08/18/pub...und-in-gorman/

Unique names. Did a little searching and came up with a couple from texas with 2 children named rylee and brayden. Long shot but they could be related to the UID so i left a tip via phone message. Sad that nobody has reported her missing...

rosesfromangels is online now "The trilling wire in the blood / Sings below inveterate scars." - Eliot
    Quote Originally Posted by rift View Post
    Unique names. Did a little searching and came up with a couple from texas with 2 children named rylee and brayden. Long shot but they could be related to the UID so i left a tip via phone message. Sad that nobody has reported her missing...
    I found a few brother and sister duos with same names by doing a quick google. Shouldn't be hard to trace this one back I hope. What are those objects in the tattoo with the names?
    My posts are opinion and speculation only, and may not be used for any purpose outside of this forum.

I am following this case as well. I believe it is a rocket and the moon (or planet) in the tattoo w/ the names.

It looks to me like a squid.

Squid is what enlisted Navy are called. I'm the mom of a former sonar tech. Possible Navy?
    "Fall down seven times, get up eight."

I think rocket with moon or asteroid that appears to have a bite out of the side. It's got a rift in the bottom part and either a sword or another rocket coming out of it. Rather old-fashioned or maybe steampunk style rocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Mom of elementary students here - Brayden and Rylee are not unique names, they're a dime a dozen amongst the elementary school crowd. I think it would be difficult to narrow down just based on those names.

High schooler here. I know several "Brayden"s, and over a dozen kids with variations of the name Riley--including two "Rylee"s, as is written on this tattoo, FWIW. The tattoo looks like a squid-rocket morph to me, lol.
    Proverbs 19:17

Buckskin Girl - Facebook page - Websleuths thread
    Arroyo Grande Jane Doe - Facebook page - Websleuths thread

Thought maybe I could pick up some vibes checking out the cross. It's a cross pattee, which I guess just means all the sides are equal length, and then among crosses of that type it looks to be an iron cross. This seems to have many uses/meanings. In history, the iron cross is most commonly associated with Germany, (both the good and bad times.) But it is also kind of just more generally used in culture today with less meaning attached. I found a lot of motor or biker related gear and wear with that symbol used and it is actually part of the West Coast Choppers logo, so perhaps she is a biker.

The flower tattoo - not that I'm some tattoo expert but I could see that being the type of tattoo done to actually cover up an old, unwanted tattoo. For those of you who know more about tattoos then me (which is everyone), what do you think?

The rocket and moon tattoo together with the "kids?" names make me think of the saying I use with my grandkids "Love you to the moon and back". Looks like an arrow coming off the moon - hence the "and back"?? Just thinking out loud.

im betting she is from the area. AV/pearblossom/Lancaster. its rough out there.

Maybe Michelle Russ?
    I hope for whoever it is that heir family gets closure :/

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ill-9-May-2013

i thought of her too, but this UID is very recently dead. that area is spread out, but the same circles run together and she would have been sighted by now I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by T0pS3cr3t View Post
    Maybe Michelle Russ?
    I hope for whoever it is that heir family gets closure :/

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ill-9-May-2013

Interesting tid bits about the iron cross...

http://www.choppers.com/iron_cross.asp
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast