1259 users online (289 members and 970 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NY - Marina Elizabeth Cloos found dead outside of a house, Queens, 18 Aug 2016

It happened on Thursday, August 18 around 1pm when residents noticed foul smell on the lawn of a home by 244th Street near St. Gregory's School.

Upon discovery, police found a body identified as a woman in her early 20's.

Police sources stated the body of woman was dumped earlier than the discovery time.

Her body has been transported to NYC Medical Examiner's Office for autopsy. Police has not disclosed her name and other details pending family notification.

Also, police ruled out the woman is not a resident of Bellerose or its neighboring areas.
    http://oneofnyc.com/SnippetDetail.aspx?Page_Id=7291
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank you for starting the thread!

I'm waiting for our local news to come on to hear if they have release her identity.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

“Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive” - Sir Walter Scott
    *This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.*

Sleuthing for Little Miss Christmas (JonBenét Ramsey)
    Sleuthing for Bella Nevaeh Bond (MA Baby Doe)
    Where is William Tyrrell and Deorr Kunz?! Still missing!

Sleuthing for ALL victims. Be the voice. Keep their stories alive--esp the missing!
    Long live Websleuths.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauranyc83 View Post

I'm waiting for our local news to come on to hear if they have release her identity.

Ok! Let us know what they say since you're local.
    “Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive” - Sir Walter Scott
    *This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.*

Sleuthing for ALL victims. Be the voice. Keep their stories alive--esp the missing!
    Long live Websleuths.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauranyc83 View Post

You're welcome Thanks for bringing her to our attention.

In anticipation of her identity being released, anyone who finds anything in MSM with her name being confirmed, please post it & then alert on your post using the triangle at the bottom. That way we can update her thread title.

If she is not from the area, then hopefully this is a clue that the killer is from nearby. Hopefully his laziness will get him arrested soon.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

It was about 12:30 p.m. when her body was discovered outside 244-09 89th Ave. in Bellerose, police said. A passerby saw her on the sidewalk and called 911.

Authorities have been at the scene for hours trying to figure out what happened to the woman. A white handbag sits in the grass nearby.

Neighbors say they were in shock to learn about the incident as the area is normally a peaceful neighborhood.

The deceased’s name is not being released until her family is notified, police said. She's been identified only as being 23 years old.

Her cause of death will be determined by the city’s medical examiner, but a police source tells PIX11's Marvin Scott that the woman could have died from a possible drug overdose.
    http://pix11.com/2016/08/18/womans-b...e-queens-home/

Oh no. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Thrown out with her white purse still on the sidewalk with her....at least we know she was not a jogger.
    "Her cause of death will be determined by the city’s medical examiner, but a police source tells PIX11's Marvin Scott that the woman could have died from a possible drug overdose." per PIX 11

Long live Websleuths.

"The young woman was fully clothed and didn’t immediately appear to be a victim of foul play, but had bruises on her chest that are leading investigators to believe she may have been attacked before she died....

...She had a drug habit and had overdosed twice previously, cops said."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2757706

Quote Originally Posted by Inthedetails View Post
    "The young woman was fully clothed and didn’t immediately appear to be a victim of foul play, but had bruises on her chest that are leading investigators to believe she may have been attacked before she died....

...She had a drug habit and had overdosed twice previously, cops said."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2757706
    I wonder if the bruises are an attempt at CPR?
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

We spoke, prayers were answered!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/army-grant-...ry?id=43969890

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    I wonder if the bruises are an attempt at CPR?
    That's a good idea. Maybe someone tried to revive her and when it didn't work, fled.

??

I'm thinking we might not hear more about this case. RIP to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Inthedetails View Post
    That's a good idea. Maybe someone tried to revive her and when it didn't work, fled.

??

I'm thinking we might not hear more about this case. RIP to her.
    I think so too. Attempts maybe failed and they threw her out with her purse. They cared like...a little bit. Weird but seems true. They didn't toss her in the river....JMO

Long live Websleuths.

Failed CPR could definitely cause bruising. Glad somebody attempted to help, then didn't know what to do next. If they had called for an ambulance, they could have tried shocking her during the ride to the hospital. Sometimes people panic and don't think straight. I hope she is identified soon and I hope she didn't leave any kiddos without a mother. I was a CNA for 9 years, and I have been an LPN for 17 years, but I have never smoked pot or done any illegal drugs, and if I live to be 150, I will never understand why so many people are drawn to drug use. My sincerest sympathy to her family and friends.

Poor darling, probably OD'd while with her connection and they didn't want to have to explain a dead body, so they dumped her in a nice neighborhood where she would be found.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast