IN - Scottsburg Man wanted for online solicitation of minors - 17 AUG 2016

CSIDreamer

Reaction score
The Scott County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help to find a man in who has allegedly been soliciting middle- and high-school girls online.
According to a news release from the law enforcement agency, 39-year-old Christopher J. Broy is wanted for questioning on multiple allegations of child molestation, child solicitation, sexual misconduct with a minor, possession of child *advertiser censored* and intimidation.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/32783031/...and-dangerous-man-accused-of-soliciting-teens

http://www.wdrb.com/story/32793406/suspected-child-predator-called-wdrb-newsroom

Suspected child predator Christopher Broy called the WDRB News on Thursday.
Police say he uses social media to communicate with underage girls.
Thursday afternoon, he left WDRB's Stephan Johnson a voicemail saying some of the things he's accused are not true.
"Yeah, this is Christopher Broy. I just want to let everybody know that I am not armed and dangerous like everybody is claiming that I am," he said.
Broy is wanted by several southern Indiana police agencies, but instead of calling them, he reached out to our newsroom.
"I am not around the area, so there's no need sense of them keep harassing my family," Broy said.

snipped for copyright

Meanwhile, in addition to the voicemail, Broy is also still posting on social media. In his last post he said:
"Say what you want but a lot of you hoes are going on blast before I go down."
But the last sentence is the most disturbing to police:
"If I end up dead, just know that there's no evidence except hearsay"

There is another article out there with an interview from a young lady (now an adult) he contacted and another mom who got into with him on messenger. He's bad news. I just don't feel comfortable posting that link. Sorry. It's easy to find from the other stories.

With his criminal history, I'm wondering why he wasn't in jail all along.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeo20
Back